“Loster at a great price”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #957 of 5,443 Restaurants in Mexico City
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Love this place. For me it is the best seafood for the price. Great service. Yes I have had better seafood but never at such a low price. Great selection and many options of salad and steak, not just seafood.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve eaten here several times over the past year. Food and service is always good. This visit we were happily surprised to find that a children’s play area had been added. It’s a closed in area, but with lots of windows. So you can see but not hear the kids playing. Nice addition for families with young children.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were looking for sea food when we chose this restaurant. It is quite an American style in everything starting from standard decoration to the plates. This is closer to fast food than a true seafood restaurant

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was in Red Lobster for the first time. I ordered pasta con pesto y salmon. Unfortunately, I did not like it. I guess they bought the cheapest pasta in Walmart and frozen salmon there as well. Additionaly pasta was overcooked and salmon super dry (I am sure, it was not fresh salmon but defrozen one).
The other liked the food, so if you will go there, do not order salmon :-)
Service was nice but slow.
Portions are big enough, they have lots of interesting big drinks.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Red lobster as a name doesn't need an exhaustive recommendation. The quality is similar as in the US. The difference is in the menu which also has some delicious Mexican dishes. Also, the tequilas and wines are Mexican (both very good).