“Amazing! Must come!!”

Costenito Market
Ranked #551 of 5,342 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: Costenito Market is a Restaurant/Bar with the best selection of seafood in Mexico.
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This place was so awesome! A friend and I were walking down the quiet street and we could hear people laughing and great music from somewhere above us. It was Costenito Market! The tacos were amazing. Especially the pulpo (octopus). Music and ambience were great! Fun to go with a bunch of friends or family. The staff and service were exceptional also. Ask for Emmanuel! He was able to help us with our terrible Spanish and recommend some amazing mezcal :)

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The place is always with good music and great sea food. Last time I was there they show me they have specials all week like cheap tacos on Mondays and Tuesdays, drinks and tostadas on Wednesdays, etc.

It's a great place to have a drink or be with friends. I recommend it

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

2 of 3 dishes went wrong, good service, a little expensive. Dessert was not good, it looked like a jello with berries.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Overlooking Masaryk from a second floor, the restaurant has a really nice atmosphere and is pretty. The food is really not good at all, average at best, do not expect much. You would hope for better food from a place in such a location. The quality in service declined as time went on. Really, I would say that it is a nice restaurant, with average service and poor-normal food; I would no't go back or recommend it.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Sunday afternoon in the city and a bit hungry we decided to check out Costenito on Masaryk (upstairs). A really good selection of seafood which we were not expecting. We both tried tacos, mine shrimp and my husband's tuna. We each received 3 large tacos with homemade string-spicy fries. My shrimp tacos were nicely seasoned, jicama,avocado and sauce. ken's were grilled tuna, cabbage, sauce and tomato. Both were very good and probably the best fish tacos I have eaten. For dessert we shared dulce de leche helado which was more than enough for 2 people. However, next time I would love to try the dulce de leche warm cake. There is lot's to choose from on the menu, the service was very attentive with the Manager also checking on us. Would we go back, yes and next time take some friends!