“There are some restaurants that you are quite sure you will eat very well. This is one of them.”

Sir Winston Churchill's
Ranked #2 of 5,435 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$40 - US$150
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL'S was created in 1972 by Rey Fernandez and his English wife Jane Pearson. They transformed a Tudor-style family mansion in Polanco into a well loved Restaurant that has become a famous landmark in Mexico City. Churchill's continues to amaze new customers as well as it's faithful clientele alike with the outstanding quality of it's food and a dedicated service for over 40 years. The delicious meals which include traditional favourites like Beef Wellington and Prime Rib of Roast Beef compete with the new daily specialities created by Churchill's talented Chef from France. A visit to Churchill's is an experience to be savoured as it is a true oasis in the very heart of Mexico City.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurante has a nice english atmosphere and excellent cuisine. The menu has many options but you must try the kidney pay or the roostbeef which is excellent! If you care for dessert: La suppa inglesa is delicious.
The service is first class and beverages are many for every taste.

1  Thank Noeemy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,412)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely the place to go for Prime Rib. This is a very classic spot with a feel of London style mansions. Service is very good and the wine list ready for big wallets

2  Thank Joe V
Reviewed 4 March 2018

If your craving for an authentic british dinner of Roast prime Rib and Yorkshire pudding, this is the place.

2  Thank gcLomas
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Real british food in a beautifull place !! It doesnt open on sundays but nice to go on saturdays with the hole family

1  Thank Ikuk B
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Prior to my trip I went to the site and thought I had made a reservation for Friday January 26 at 19:30.Never received any feedback on confirmation normally a well organized site will immediately provide this.
On my arrival in Mexico City, I decided to call and confirm for the evening reservation and upon arrival my called appointment had been recorded.
Yes, I was very impressed with the English Tudor decor and felt very much at home particularly with my mentor towering above my designated sitting.
The menu is extensive and being on my own I decided to go for a great English feast.
The selections were excellent but I was very disappointed with the Yorkshire pudding, even after two attempts very dry and not the succulent compliment it should have been.
The piano maestro was excellent and played my 40s,50s with much gusto.great performance.
Yes, on the pricey side for Mexico, but this was a special occasion.
On check out I reviewed the bill and paid with cc however they did not provide a copy of what I had order.
In the last 24 hours I have tried to communicate both by their contact system and phone with no success.
I do not appreciate any business not automatically providing this information.
Would I return certainly to pay my respect to my WW11 hero.