“Very good meat restaurant ”
Review of Loma Linda

Loma Linda
Reserve with OpenTable
Loma Linda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 4,603 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$17 - US$36
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paseo de las Palmas
Description: Since 1924, Loma Linda has been known for its excellent service and out of this world dishes. We were the first restaurant in Mexico City to grill our meats using charcoal. We are already an undeniable tradition. Various generations have enjoyed themselves in our tables and our dining rooms. We have an extensive menu with the finest Angus certified cuts. Loma Linda, a delicious tradition.
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been around for donkeys years and is still going strong. Since they opened the upstairs terrace we much prefer it and started going in the evenings. Serves a very nice breakfast and good for large groups, good for lunch and dinner but do recommend you book upstairs!

There are newer reviews for Loma Linda

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and I think this restaurant has everything, it is really pretty in the outside and in the inside.

The menu is absolutely delicious! I love to have lunch there but breakfast is pretty good too. The steaks are their speciality and for dessert caramel crepes.

The service is extraordinary, I really recommend this place for adults, but if you have kids it is a nice place but not the perfect one.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This has been one of my favorite restaurants for .... ever. I have been coming here for about 50 years. The food is excellent as well as the service. Ambience, second to none. Sunday, for families, Monday to Thursday business, Friday and Saturday, the place to be!!
An absolute favorite among Mexican elite in the heart of the upscale Lomas de Chapultepec; the best neighborhood in the country.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I went with my friends to have lunch at Loma Linda.

The people is not anymore what it used to be (has it best days gone?)

we were at the terrace (the nicest place of the restaurant) and it was crowded.

The service was OK and sometimes even poor. Many times it took twice to get the waiter bring some drink.

The food was good. However the Picaña which used to be one of its specialties was not good. We actually turned it back!

Finally the tab was quite high!!! For that amount of money I would've had a better meal in many other places in CDMX...

I will reconsider my next visit to Loma Linda.

1  Thank Gerardoverap
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday afternoon. It was very busy. The service was very kind and helpful. The meat dishes are what the house is famous for, they come in a grill to you table. Deserts were incredible. A little too expensive, very few tourists, in most of the tables were Mexican families.