“Another Wonderful Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oaxaca
La Casa de Mis Recuerdos B&B
Ranked #6 of 132 Oaxaca B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I stayed at this beautiful Oaxaca inn 7yrs ago, solo, and returned this time with my husband. It was just as wonderful as I remembered... beautiful, serene, and well located for everything we most wanted to do! We stayed in the Mamey room with the lovely terrace facing the main courtyard. Every morning, we skipped to breakfast wondering, what yumminess will we get fed today? We were never disappointed and in 9 mornings, we never had the same thing twice! I would not hesitate to return here again on any future trips. I can't imagine staying anywhere else, in fact! I also loved being hosted by a family with deep Oaxacan roots. Their history--in family photos, stories, cuisine, etc--permeates the whole compound... adding an resonant layer of history and wonder to an already beautiful trip!

Room Tip: We loved the Mamey room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The minute we walked in the door Conchita was there to greet us with warm wishes and big welcome to her Casa. My sister and I grew up in Mexico and had not returned in decades. This was a step into the past and filled our hearts with warmth. The colors, the fountains, the food, the comfy beds, the location, and the guests: all make this a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back of the property are probably quieter. We were in the upstairs rooms, each with ow...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Beautiful B&B in the heart of Oaxaca. Family-owned, and the family are wonderful - will help you out with anything you need. Wonderful breakfast (different everyday).Fantastic location, close to everything. Highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

My 18 year old daughter and I just spent 5 nights at this beautiful B&B. Everything was perfect. Delicious Mexican breakfast prepared by Conchita and shared with other guests in a lovely setting. Great location to walk to restaurants and sites in town. I highly recommend this B&B with its peaceful courtyard and warm hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at Conchita and Moises Valencia's B&B several times and have recommended it to all our friends. You will feel immediately comfortable and cared for in in their beautiful home. You will also never have a more delicious breakfast anywhere!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends