US$105
US$148
US$138
US$106
  • Restaurant
Hotel Las Mariposas(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$38
US$85
Azul Cielo Hostel(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$36
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Casa Angel Youth Hostel(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
US$23
Hostelworld.com
US$203
  • Breakfast included
All reviewseach morningfamily photosla casafeast for the eyesbeautiful oasisadult daughterour recent visitoaxacan breakfaststheir beautiful homestudy spanishflower filledfamily homevibrant colorswonderful visitdelicious mexican breakfastb bssquash blossoms
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My sister and I stayed in this wonderful little B&B in March. We had two rooms, Calandria and Zenozotle which were upstairs at the back of the compound. It was quiet, comfortable and private and we had our own little roof garden where we were surrounded by flowers and birdsong . What a perfect spot!
Conchita is a most gracious, welcoming, generous hostess. She and her husband Moises have created an artistic, welcoming, tranquil spot where guests are encouraged to relax and make themselves at home. Breakfasts are delicious and every morning the table is set with a different combination of beautiful linen, pottery and glasses. It was very special staying with a wonderful Oaxacan family who couldn't have made our stay more special. We can't wait to return!

1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I stayed at this beautiful Oaxaca inn 7yrs ago, solo, and returned this time with my husband. It was just as wonderful as I remembered... beautiful, serene, and well located for everything we most wanted to do! We stayed in the Mamey room with the lovely terrace facing the main courtyard. Every morning, we skipped to breakfast wondering, what yumminess will we get fed today? We were never disappointed and in 9 mornings, we never had the same thing twice! I would not hesitate to return here again on any future trips. I can't imagine staying anywhere else, in fact! I also loved being hosted by a family with deep Oaxacan roots. Their history--in family photos, stories, cuisine, etc--permeates the whole compound... adding an resonant layer of history and wonder to an already beautiful trip!

Room Tip: We loved the Mamey room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017

The minute we walked in the door Conchita was there to greet us with warm wishes and big welcome to her Casa. My sister and I grew up in Mexico and had not returned in decades. This was a step into the past and filled our hearts with warmth. The colors, the fountains, the food, the comfy beds, the location, and the guests: all make this a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back of the property are probably quieter. We were in the upstairs rooms, each with own bath and love them.
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Beautiful B&B in the heart of Oaxaca. Family-owned, and the family are wonderful - will help you out with anything you need. Wonderful breakfast (different everyday).Fantastic location, close to everything. Highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

My 18 year old daughter and I just spent 5 nights at this beautiful B&B. Everything was perfect. Delicious Mexican breakfast prepared by Conchita and shared with other guests in a lovely setting. Great location to walk to restaurants and sites in town. I highly recommend this B&B with its peaceful courtyard and warm hospitality.