US$147
US$141
US$105
US$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$202
US$70
US$66
US$91
US$178
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Las Mariposas(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Azul Cielo Hostel(Oaxaca)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$85
US$98
Agoda.com
All reviewspay cashroom was largesmell of sewagevaried breakfast menuthe breakfast areawhere breakfast is servedfree breakfastfront desk personneltextile museumother hotelsbottom floormain squarecentral courtyardcomfortable roomsthe wi fifew minutes walkhigh ceilings
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I want to second all the great reviews about Parador San Augustin. The hotel had it all, great location, friendly and attentive staff, comfortable rooms in a beautiful building. The daily breakfast was wonderful. The coffee and hot chocolate were both exceptional. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week in beautiful Oaxaca City.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Having chosen this hotel at least for the fourth time in as many years we are again very enthusiastic: perfect central location while noise free, caring excellent staff , extremely clean. Good value proposition specially when paying cash which then includes breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Charming and centrally located hotel- shops, galleries, restaurants., and cafes all within walking distance. The staff at San Agustin are unbeatable. Noe at the front desk as well as other staff members were extremely accommodating and helpful. Quiet room and good breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my 5 day stay at Hotel Parador San Augustin. The hotel is centrally located and you can walk to everything in the Centro Historico. It's just 1 block away from the Zocalo. I would say the location is perfect for exploring Oaxaca. Need to drop off your shopping purchases? Perfect. Need to use a restroom and don't feel like paying for one? No problem. Want to take a quick nap in between activities? Great. This hotel is nearby everything you want to do.

My flight to Oaxaca arrived in the early morning and they were nice to allow me to check in early. I was tired and worried that I would have to wait until the afternoon but I was checked in without a problem. Since it was so early the only available room was on the bottom floor. There was some noise from the breakfast area but nothing too extreme. I woke up early every day to get an early start, so this did not bother me.

The room was comfortable with a firm bed, high ceilings with exposed beams, and a tv with lots of channels. The water in the shower was sometimes unpredictable- it was cold my first morning, and would sometimes change from hot to very hot to cold, but that was the only issue.

The hotel was quiet. I only saw a few quests the entire time I was there. The staff was nice and greeted me every time they saw me. I thought it would be crazy for the weekend of Mexican Independence Day, but it was very quiet.

I would recommend this hotel for its location and affordable price. It's perfect for a budget hotel close to everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Matt P
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I went there with my 3 kids (17, 17 and 11). At our arrival late at night, we found the room a bit warm in terms of temperature and a bit cold speaking about decoration. As soon as we met the staff the next morning for breakfast, we felt a lot more at ease in this place, as everyone was very polite and careful (someone even got in my car to indicate the direction of the free hotel parking which is located at 5 minutes by walk).
The only slight disappointments were the noise in the street (there was a huge fest in town until late at night) and the fact that at our arrival someone told us I had to pay for the breakfast of my children, while our reservation was clearly mentioning a free breakfast for 4 people.
Fortunately, we paid the reservation price with free breakfast (excellent by the way) at our departure as we paid in cash.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family