Sombra del Agua Hotel San Cristobal(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$68
Rossco Backpackers Hostel(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$27
US$22
  • Free Breakfast
Hacienda Don Juan Hotel(San Cristobal de las Casas)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$57
  • Free Breakfast
La Casa de Mama(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$69
US$62
Hotels.com
Bosques del Sol Suites(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
Adobe Casa Hostal(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$45
Anthara(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$37
US$30
Best Western La Noria(San Cristobal de las Casas)
Alojamiento San Marcos(San Cristobal de las Casas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

Yagil is a great guy, he made our trip. He took us to explosive place's. He will help with ani question with a smile. . The casa is very good, calm, you can make great barbecue, great kitchen, and beautiful garden, hut showers, and very clean... you want regret it!!!!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a reasonably Ok place for staying a night or two. However: the guy is pushing his guided tours very hard. These tours are about twice as expensive compared with others and I see no added value. We got disinformation, aimed at making us take his tours by all means. They said there for example that they are the only one having a guided tours to the villages, not true, they did not want to provide any info on cooperativo (local transportation) options, they said we can't sleep in a certain town just to make us take their trips etc. The place is also somewhat far from the center (about 12 minutes), you can easily find similar of better places, for a similar price near the center.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 26 December 2013

After Covering most of mexico on a budget i can definitely insure that Casa De Yagil is the best hostel/casa i run into during my trip in north/central America.I heard about the casa from few friends that heard about the place but never visited, i contacted Yagil the owner online for recommendations for my trip in mexico and he was very helpful and nice.when i arrived to San cristobal de las casas, other than discovering a beautiful colonial town I was happy to find out that casa de Yagil is a fun and cosy place to stay in! The atmosphere in the hostel is brilliant and very "alive", the location is great and the tours the casa has to offer are great - very recommended!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

We are a family of five, so staying at the hostel itself seemed problematic. We contacted Yagil in advance for recommendation and were told about the option to stay at the new lodging. Indeed we got a couple of bran new rooms, clean and colourful. Great shower, nice hangout garden and an equipped kitchen.
Yagil was very helpful and recommended us on restaurants, markets, tours etc.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 15 June 2009

I stayed at Casa De Yagil on recommendation of other travellers I had met in Tulum and I'm really glad I did. The hostel had a friendly, relaxed, and homely feel, which was exactly what I needed at this point in my travels. Yagil was a great host, he knew heaps about the local area and was really helpful when I was making plans. I also met some really good people there, had a great time, ended up staying longer than I had planned to. I'd definitely recommend Casa De Yagil to any travelling to San Cristobal (which I'd also recommend, it's a beautiful city).

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo