“Good Ice Cream”

Neveria Guero Guero guero guera
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Veracruz
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We were in Veracruz for three days and we went there everyday. Very flavorful ice cream. Coffee, peanut, chamoy, coconut, strawberry, mango, and more!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We walked past this place almost every day when going from the Malecon to the Zocalo during our two week stay and few were the times that we did not stop in. Their product is a cross between a smoothie and a slush. The variety of flavors may seem exotic if you are a first-time visitor to Mexico; I tried several and liked them all.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my 3 nices, they loved them! All the flavors are delicious and natural, some of them have pieces of real fruit. Coconut, lemon, Nanche, all recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

When visiting Veracruz we stop for güero güero at least once. My favorite flavor is tropicalada. The also has multiple locations around the city

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I thought they kept calling me a white boy! Well actually it is the name of the shop. And the Ice Cream is Fabulous! We got the Peanut version and it was delicious.