US$282
Priceline
US$276
Cancelon
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

9,315 results
All reviewsfish tacosel mexicanojuan josemoon towersan telmoitalian restaurantchef josuetuna towerlobby barceviche barupper poolocean fronta garden view roommaster suitemichael jackson showsushiother resorts
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We had a great experience at this hotel. It was almost at full capacity when we were there for Easter, and I was worried about waiting to eat, no chairs at the pool, but it was perfect. Everyone was so nice... service was excellent from the front desk to the pool bar, and especially at the restaurants. We ate at Mexicana mosts nights and the manager Hugo was AMAZING.. always made us feel so welcome. I only have one complaint... I wish there wasn't a dress code for the Italian Restaurant (hopefully this is something they change). We were with our kids and my husband didn't pack any collar shirts so we couldn't eat there. Otherwise, vacation was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank NY5
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is one of the best Quality-value resort I've been in. Service is excellent, even to brigning your drinks by see side all day long. Very clean, I always was seing some one cleaning up some thing all the time. Animation needs to be worked out as it is very quiet during daytime and night shows are not very good.

Overall, highly recommended on our part.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Patrick G
ManagerFACC, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. I am very pleased to read your review of our team, services and facilities and I know my staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We had a great time their, we went as a group and it was great. The staff was awsome, they even went out of their way to get things we needed. my nephew had his wedding on the beach and it was so beautiful, we were treated so good, our rooms were great, beach was amazing. we all had such a great time and loved the hotel so much we will be back next year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank majix2000
ManagerFACC, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us. I was most happy to read of your kind comments regarding the service you received.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We just came back from 8 days at the Fiesta Americana. All in all, the entire family agreed, it was one of our best vacations ever. We went with 3 other families who all had kids the same age and it worked out perfectly. Rooms were clean, nothing overly glamorous, but how much time do you spend in them anyway? There were multiple restaurants - and the food was average to good, but not spectacular. Restaurant / server hygiene was not up to American standards tho, so if this freaks you out - don't watch. Cooks, bartenders and servers touch the food with their bare hands and even lick their fingers in between. Glasses and dishes in many instances are rinsed, but not thoroughly washed. Location was great - on the strip, but not in the middle of the bar scene, which we liked. Close to water sports with some (parasailing, jet skiing right there on your beach). One of the best parts was the activities and the activity staff. A special shout-out to Margaritta who was amazing with our teenage kids and developed a great bond / friendship with all the kids in our party. She's a keeper!!! Multiple pools were great with private beach as well. Get your chairs and palapas early tho, and make sure you leave a member of your party there - otherwise, the "I put my towel down" rule is quickly swept away. All in all - I'd recommend it. We miss it already!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank alexpkeatonjr
Reviewed 18 April 2012

First of all, the staff is extremely friendly and they work very hard. The resort was always being cleaned, whenever you use a restroom someone is in there cleaning, it was just very clean! We found that most people spoke English, or at least enough that we could communicate and that was also great. You can't expect going into a foreign country that people will speak your language, so this was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were also nice except for the beds. Ours was kind of lumpy and seemed to sag to the point where I almost fell off the bed. But it was good enough to get some sleep. The food overall was average to good. The burgers at the poolside snack bar were very good. The Italian restaurant was definitely the best, we went there twice. The Mexican restaurant was not good at all. The Asian place was average. I had read rave reviews on the fish tacos but unfortunately was not able to eat them. Something important to know, if you're allergic to shellfish (as I am) the shrimp and fish are cooked in the same oil for the shrimp and fish tacos. I did have the chips and guacamole at the fish taco place and they were very yummy. We went over prime Spring break and I was worried it may be kind of crazy with college kids but was pleasantly surprised that it was not like that at all. It was just a very relaxed vibe and we had a lot of fun. It's a beautiful resort with a beautiful beach. If you want chairs poolside you'll have to get up VERY early to reserve them. The beach always has available chairs. Every day we'd have breakfast, go to the beach for awhile, and by the time we came back to be in the pool we could always find a chair. Worked for us and we didn't have to get up early to go reserve our chairs. The entertainment at night is just so-so, the magic show was pretty good. The last important piece is to ALWAYS put your valuables in the safe they provide in your room. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend did not use their safe and they had a credit card and $250 in cash stolen. The resort responded quickly and appropriately but because they did not put anything in the safe there was nothing the hotel could do.

Overall I think you'll be very happy with your stay. It was beautiful and we had a great time!

Room Tip: The upgrade for an ocean front room is worth it. Make sure if you pay for "ocean front" that they indeed give you ocean front. We upgraded and they first tried to give us "pool front, ocean view". We called their bluff and they gave us a truly ocean front room. They were very nice about it but I think they try and do this quite often, it has happened to us before.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kimbayyah

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is a pleasure to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. There is always a room for improvement and your comments are very much appreciated as this is our source for growth and perfection.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.