Club Med Cancun Yucatan
Sun Palace(Cancun)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
6,436 results
All reviewswater skiingcircus teamcar washjade buildingcrazy signschef de villagela haciendabeach boysflying trapezeland sportstennis lessonswaterski teamjade poolwake boardinglas cazuelasaqua gymsnorkeling area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first trip to Cancun and to an all-inclusive and it was such an easy vacation for our family of 5. We stayed 5 nights in the Jade building and fully enjoyed it (private bar, pool, snacks). The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Francisco at the front desk made sure all our needs were met and Christelle spent time chatting with us frequently to check in. The bartenders were so friendly and greeted us with a smile daily. They have all been well trained in providing excellent customer service!

The food exceeded our expectations. We had plenty of fresh fruit and salad and I ate fresh guacamole every day! We tried each of the sit-down restaurants and preferred Taco Arte over Estancia (too warm inside). The buffets offered plenty of variety and were well presented.

Even though the resort was full, we never felt like it was overcrowded. We always found chairs under umbrellas on the beach and if we had to wait for an activity, we always got a turn. Unfortunately, the wind was too high and many of the sea activities were closed (snorkeling, wind sailing), but there was still plenty to do. We tried tennis, trapeze, bocce, archery, beach volleyball and soccer. One of my sons attended the teen club and said it was fun and that the GO (Eulyses) was very welcoming and kind.

We took one excursion to Coba, Tulum (fabulous lunch on the beach, but no visit to the nearby ruins) and a cenote (underground cave) and it was well worth the cost.

Overall, this was a great vacation for the entire family. The highlights were the staff, activities and for me, the fresh mangoes and guac!

Room Tip: If you want excellent service, select the Jade building. It does not cost much more than Aqua Marina.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BethesdaMom_3
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our 3rd stay at ClubMed Cancun [prior we were there in 2012+2016]- and we thought that this time around was our best experience [We did not encounter once a staff member that was not super friendly or helpful, the renovations done in the Parc are beautiful -- food was tasty as always if not better, and we had the best room at the Aqua Marina Building. We were sad when we had to go back home after 5 great days at the resort. We also did a great day excursion to Cabo - with a remarkable , knowledgeable tour guide -believe his name was Ludovic- biking/climbing of the Pyramid/Tulum visit and lunch on the beach as well as swimming in an underground river}. I highly recommend this Excursion! WE had a great vacation at the Resort--Thank you ClubMed!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just came back from a 2 week holiday with my mum and godmother.
We came from Belgium which is a 10h30min flight. Flight was great and welcome at the airport easy
We had a private car bring us to the resort. Great welcome from the GO’s!
Our ocean front view room was perfect in size, just keep the air conditioning running at all times to avoid humidity.

The GO’s were always fun, welcoming, nice, open, helpful and kind.
I spent my days at the lagoon wake boarding; great team always helping and keeping a great atmosphere on deck ( Thank you to Andrea, Maya, Jacob and Carson)
I also had HARD but fun times at crossfit with Cynthia and Claudie ;)
There are numerous GO’a to thank
But great job to Abdel (CDV) and Jonathan who did a wonderful job replacing. Thanks to the event teams, sports manager Danny
And so so so many more!!!

The restaurants were really good and clean ! No need to worry about getting sick everything is so fresh.

The main bar is really fun and the bartenders really nice. Never had to wait very long

The after dinner events were always fun but being à European and seeing people go to bed at 11pm and not being able to party later than 11:30 is difficult compared to the Europeans club meds. But well the bright side is I was up early :)

Club med is great because you meet so many people, I met new friends and had fun times with them.

Pour terminer c’était super et je recommande Cancun pour des vacances la que ce soit entre amis ou en familles!
Kids friendly resort

Merci thank you gracias
I’ll be back !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For the second time in a row we spent a beautiful 8 days long vacation at club med Cancun and I can say that we would go back again tomorrow!!! We were 4 adults traveling with 5 young children 6 and under. The staff at the mini and petit club put our mind at ease so we as tired parents could have a couple of hours to do activities or just enjoy the beach! Thanks to James and Ruby from petit club to have taken such great care of our little one Gabi and Luke! And thank you to the mini club team Tonio, Orlando, Marianna, Mickey, and all the others who’s name I forget!
We stayed in the aguamarina building in a club family room which was perfect for our family of 4. It’s right next to the playground, the tennis courts the sailing club and the Taco Arte restaurant. The food was great at the buffet lots of great choice and variety.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Club Med Cancun is an amazing resort. Nelson and the fitness team really made everything fun. Nelson and the team ran everything very well and organized. When I did archery the instructor Israel was a very chill dude which I liked. The teen club was incredible! I had so much fun with them and I have so many wonderful memory’s about this place! This was my fourth trip there but my family likes it so much that it is becoming a once a year thing now. Thank yuh to all the G.O’s and staff that work at Club Med! You made my trip unforgettable!

1  Thank Mark T