My husband and I stayed at the Casa Turquesa at the end of March, 2011. We just loved this hotel, it's like a little secret tucked in among all the monstrous hotels in the Hotel Zone. We wanted the kind of trip where we could relax at the beach or pool, or we could go out and experience Mexico (not be tied to an all-inclusive), so this was perfect for that. We loved the staff and all the personal attention they gave. We loved the size of the hotel (small) and the size of the rooms (large). Our view was breathtaking. The artwork was beautiful. The food was delicious. The location is unbeatable - we thoroughly enjoyed being able to walk to a mall, a bank and a bus stop that took us right to Downtown Cancun. The travel agent at the hotel who booked our excursions, Paco, went out of his way to make sure we were happy with our selections. The restaurant staff never stopped smiling. The concierges had all the information on the local area that you could need. We hope to go back and will definitely stay at the same hotel... it was a wonderful trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, AAE Travel Pte Ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum