Temptation Cancun Resort
US$332
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Hotel NYX Cancun(Cancun)(Great Value!)
US$230
Marriott Hotels
US$109
US$79
Agoda.com
The Royal Caribbean(Cancun)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$135
Agoda.com
All reviewsmini cooperquiet poolpremier membersplay makersadult funentertainment staffpole dancernightly themesports pooltheme partiesspring break for adultspremier bartower roomfavourite waiterquiet sideparty atmosphererooftop bar
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The most fun vacation I have ever had. The staff very courteous, restaurant's food was great. Sever named Sinue at the hibachi restaurant was awesome . The cleaning staff never stop working. The pool parties and nightly team parties turned all the way up

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
RCUN, Concierge at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Tempatation Cancun Resort.
We appreciate your positive recognition and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to provide exceptional services and amenities to our guests.

We are looking forward to have you here soon again
Sincerely

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to the newly remodeled temptation resort - we were at the old resort 6 other times and were happy that it was being updated. The staff is great at this place - everyone was so friendly and helpful in every aspect.

We really liked the new pool - but in the 12 days we were there the pool was really cold. In March the heater should be put on for a bit to make it at least inviting to get in.
I also heard complaints about the chairs around the pool but I felt they were the most comfortable chairs at the whole resort! The premier section chairs were horrible - they were constantly breaking and so uncomfortable.

We tried most of the restaurants and found the food to be ok at most - I really had a hard time
Finding something to eat after 6 days. The Asian restaurant Sutra was awesome and we ate there three times (and I would still go back).

The rooftop pool is amazing with beautiful views and really really good food for lunch. The music was way to loud up there so we only spent short amounts of time there.

I also went to the spa twice and it was great. The updates make it very modern and like other 5 star spas I have been to.

We will be back (as it is so much fun!) but I think we will break the trip up so we spend half of it at Temptation and the other half
somewhere a bit nicer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MMaceachern1
RCUN, Concierge at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Temptation Cancun Resort. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our Restaurant Sutra, the rooft top bar Sky 3.5, the Spa and the service provided by our colleagues also we appreciate your high remarks and recommendations we truly believe our guest’s feedback is important for us in order to improve our facilities as well our service.

We are looking forward to have you here soon again

Sincerely

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This resort has just been newly renovated. Did an excellent job. Staff are great and very accommodating. Very good Adult Only resort.
Ladislao at Sea Flirt was great
Josve - great cheff
Anni - Customer service was fantastic
Juan Manuel - Sutra rest - was great customer service
Dyajaira - Sutra rest. - was great customer service
Saby - Pool and beach Waiter - very accommodating, good natured, made you feel at home, very friendly to all customers and other staff
Lolipop and Laura - Pool entertainment - excellent entertainers
Eliseo, Tono, Gerry and Jonathan - Excellent Members bartenders, very friendly and accommodating
Diago at Quiet pool was excellent, friendly and always smiling
Oliver(skinny Pirate) at the Lobby bar was excellent bartender, friendly and very accommodating
Lucio - waiter at Rain - excellent
Caeser - Member butler - Really good. excellent member service. always walking around talking to members and seeing if there was anything he could do for us.
Charly - Bellboy - Really liked him. Very accommodating, smiley, do anything for you.
Rosendo Rivas - Excellent customer service
All of the employees mentioned here plus I am sure some forgotten(sorry)were excellent with customers. All positive experiences. Thank you for the great time.

Room Tip: Ocean view is preferable
1  Thank DavePolly1234

Dear Guest

We appreciate your 5 stars review!,it is a great reward to read that you enjoyed our unparalleled architecture, the entertainment, the food, the drinks and the service provided by our staff. I will share your comments with our staff which I believe will be encouraged by your words
thanks’again for gave us the opportunity its a pleasure to host you and serve you as you deserve.

We will be waiting for your return.

Sincerely yours
Anni i.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Okay I am going to break this review as simple as possible. PROS AND CONS.

PROS:
-Most of the staff were amazing and very helpful in many ways,
-Food was good.
-The atmosphere was fun!
-Bartenders were fun and very attentive! I noticed once they see a person is borderline drunk, and ask for a drink, they water it down. (many didn't noticed! but I sure did) lol but i appreciate that because it shows responsibility on their behalf.
-The guest made it fun! they welcomed us young bucks with open arms lol

CONS:
-The angry lady forcing us to do a tour and purchase the premier pass upon check in was incredibly rude. After we nicely declined, she got really rude with me and my friends.
-Our bed sheets were not changed during our entire visit. (this i know because there was a drop of my makeup foundation on the bed from day 2 all the way until we left. I expressed the issue and all they did was "organize" the room each time.
-It was FOUR of us and I asked for an extra key and they said they can't give extra keys today. -_-. like what is the difference between the days for a extra key. which basically force me and my friends to either always be together or bother one another for the key, so we can have a key at all time. smh
-Room service charges $5. never knew this
-Premium liquor is only for the premiere guest. (so much for the all inclusive eh? Want Don julio? too bad you going to get Milagros tequila)
-The room is dark not great lighting unless you open the blinds.
-The Resort from the airport is far. is literally the last resort on the strip of hotels.
-We had the trendy room which supposedly are more quiet. THATS A LIE! i barely slept with the outside noise from the hallway. the walls and door must be thin because we can hear the people walking and screaming to their room literally EVERY NIGHT!.
-AC wouldn't turn off so me and my girls were freezing the first three nights until they sent someone to fix it.

Overall, we were probably the youngest group there! this is more for couples or couples looking to get into some third party activities and etc. But me and my girls made the best of it! I was there from march 22- 26 2018! won't ever be back but it was an experience!

Room Tip: Trendy room balcony with street view will be best for a good night sleep. Also Bring singles to TIP!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Juju914
RCUN, Guest Services Manager at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guests:

We appreciate the detailed feedback about your recent stay at Temptation Cancun Resort and are really happy to learn that you like the food and the atmosphere that characterizes us, as well, you have raised many issues and I have considered these points with much thought, there are many opportunity áreas you notice, we take under consideration all the comments as we endeavour to do our utmost to make our guests as comfortable and happy as possible.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.
Best Regards
JROMERO

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Just got back from a 3 day Birthday trip and other than the 1st night room near the water chillers on the 2nd floor (right side of the lobby) My wife's surprise trip was all she could have wanted and more!! Both the staff and entertainers aka (players) are eager to please and really make the entire experience a cut above the rest. We got in late on our 1st day and so most of the choice rooms were taken but by noon the next day we were relocated to an amazing room on the 5th floor with zero timeshare hassles. We had read the reviews on the evening shows at the 8 course meal restaurant so we booked early for our last night and were pleasantly surprised with a very tasteful belly dancer following the traditional exotic pole dancer (Both very tastefully done) Yes the pool seats do fill up early with towels but the beach was our choice of relaxing. Again the professional entertainers (Dancers & Play-makers) hold all the cards to the fun that makes a stay at Temptation worth the entry fee in spades.

Room Tip: away from the water chillers or generators on the 2nd floor
2  Thank PSteele67
RCUN, Concierge at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear guest:

First of all we would like to thank you for being tempted and gave us the opportunity to host your wife's surprise trip and to celebrate it with us, is delightful to read that you enjoyed the belly dance performance at SHE Restaurant, entertainers (Dancers & Play-makers) and all Temptation team are committed to making headway in offering first class service at the restaurants, facilities and all the activities, after your experience I believe many potential guests will make up their mind to choose Temptation Cancun Resort. Certainly, Management takes all suggestions and comments into consideration and actions are taken in order to improve our level of customer satisfaction.

We hope to have the chance to host you back soon.

Sincerely yours.