US$298
Cancelon
US$546
US$450
11,545 results
All reviewscoyote locoyounger crowda lot of funcoco bongoshowscareyescircusblastcarlos
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for three nights in the beginning of January! We are on a longer journey, so our budget could only allow us three nights. First of all, this is a party place for sure, like we wanted! But mostly younger travellers (with parents). The staff are really friendly and attentive. We booked a standard room and where happy with the small balcony and a big comfortable bed. Clean rooms. Stayed on the top floor, and I think those rooms have newer interior. The food was not the best, and no Mexican quality at all. But I am sure thats not why you go to Cancun. The buffet was in the end the best! We tried the Mexican restaurant (Sarape); boring, dry and tasteless. Same with the Sands snack bar, but good very good cocktails. There are 3 restaurant you cant go to unless you have the black wristband (more expensive stay). And those restaurant looked really tasty: Steakhouse, Tapas and Wine restaurant and a sushi restaurant. So if there is not much price difference I would upgrade. I mean, we got tried of the food after just three days.

But, again, great place to party and meet people. Never had any problem getting a sunbed. And another tip, go to the Tatish buffet, better food and less people! That buffet lays in the quite area of the hotel. No queue. But I would say we got our money's worth! But, you must pay for intenett, as every All Inclusive hotel, which I find to be crazy in general!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Ingrid_Reisegleder
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This is a good hotel for short trips staying.
Very long and nice pool and in fornt of the best beach
This is the favorite place for staying during Spring Break between February and April every year. Not recomenden for relaxing escapades during this monts.
All Inclusive

Nice place for traveling with friends

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank CancunVoyager
Reviewed 10 January 2012

just went to the grand oasis for a small family wedding. the pool & the beach were extremely clean and enjoyable. I absolutely LOVED the foam party in the Up & Down Disco. This was definitely the highlight of my trip. The food was so good! My only complaint was that in the restaurants the service was extremely slow. The bartenders were so friendly and came up with some really interesting and delicious drinks. a great tip would be to talk to the bartenders about things to do in the area. they don't make commission off of telling you what they enjoy so it is much better than asking the tour guides.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank SPS626
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Delicious experience at Oasis Sens at Cancun. I spent 7 relax and great days.The food is good, the room are clean and confortable, the beach are beautiful and we have plenty of bars for all hotel to eat and drink when and ever we need or whant.Very young and glamorous I can't wait the time to get here again ;)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank Vanessa L
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Despite the great stay here, I dare say I would not return, as I like to party but not to the excess I saw here. Even in my University days I have seen so many drunk, and puking people. My opening experience was checking in and watching the staff clean up some teenage girls vomit. Okay. Well it just got better, but I made the best of it. The staff was very helpful, maids servers and front desk was helpful. The rooms were kind of like vintage '70's theme, but I managed to sleep okay. If you are wanting to party to the fullest I would recommend this hotel, but I will actually avoid Cancun, too much like a typical American/Canadian cities with what is offered, I prefer something less commercialized.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo