26 people are viewing this hotel
US$582
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$568
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
ZenHotels.com
US$582
US$285
Hotels.comUS$568
eDreamsUS$582
TravelocityUS$568
All reviews rooftop pool preferred club world cafe bluewater grill barracuda bar surf pool himitsu restaurant hand sanitizer stations gated community boat shuttle coco cafe corner suite entertainment team the blue water grill room service kids club amazing drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Staff is completely lost. 2 hour dinners after having to wait for a table...and the hotel is at a 40% capacity. The beach is horrific...non existent, seaweed drenched and it stinks. If you are looking for that beautiful walk in the sand, forget it. Huge pool, but if the wind blows, they will not put out umbrellas because they can't figure out how to anchor them down so you have no shade from the sun and nowhere else to go.

I asked to be transferred after 2 days and the management refused my request. That was their worst mistake as they showed me that they do not care to take care of their guests.
The rooms will howl all night with the wind blowing through the windows and doors. It sounds like dogs whining all night long and you can't get away from it.
They are already changing the brand new windows because the design is so poor. The concrete structure and terrible location make for a prison like environment that we couldn't escape from. The resort is terribly loud when they play the music under the metal awning so having dinner outside is like sitting in front of a speaker at a concert.
If you want coffee in the morning, plan on waiting 20-30 minutes at the coffee shop since they will only staff one barista with 20 patrons standing in line. We waited 90 minutes to check in at the preferred club and the service was all down hill from there. Finally figured out that no one staffs the preferred lounge at 7 a.m. so I climbed over the bar just to get my own coffee.
I will avoid the entire Dreams and Secrets resorts after this horrible experience. Couldn't wait to leave. Took a second trip to Melia in Cozumel one month later and My wife and I had the time of our lives celebrating our anniversary the way if should have been celebrated...cared for and relaxed. Please don't waste your time at Dreams Vista...you'll be deeply disappointed.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2021

We have been travelling in Mexico for eight days and for the last night we chose to go to this hotel and it was amazing, very luxurious amazing staff and amazing service
A lot of options for food and beautiful view
Room was amazing and luxurious and included a built in pool with amazing shower and again everything was so clean and updated compared to other hotels we visited
Price was only 450$ per night for our room which was really amazing
I will definitely be back to this hotel for more nights and a longer stay
Thank you dream vista for helping finish out trip in the best ay possible!

Trip type: Travelled with family
José Antonio Velázquez, Guest Services / Front Office at Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Avsha121,

On behalf of all the staff at Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, we want to thank you for choosing us as your hosts on your recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean and for sharing your comments through Tripadvisor. Your opinion is really valuable to us, as this helps more travelers to get to know our product and service.

We are pleased to read that we lived up to your expectations, we can assure you that we will send your kind words to our team, as motivation to continue with our good work and attention to detail.

We would certainly be happy to have you back for another wonderful stay at Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, your new home in the Mexican Caribbean. If you need assistance on your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be more than happy to help you through my email address socialmedia.drevc@dreamsresorts.com

Antonio Velazquez

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying the all-inclusive resort and available excursions. Beautiful view from any location on the resort. Wide variety of excellent foods to eat and enjoy. Many entertainment options.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lorlee9,

We appreciate you taking the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Rest assured that we have shared your kind comments with our team as motivation to maintain our commitment to providing truly extraordinary experiences for our guests. We thank you on behalf of our team and Management.

We sincerely hope that we can have the honor of being your hopes in the not too distant future.

Antonio Velázquez
Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort
socialmedia.drevc@dreamsresorts.com

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Our girls graduation trip began with the glass bathroom door shattering on my head when I got out of the shower... the staff came up to my room and checked my foot that was injured, they wrapped it up, and proceeded to act like it was my fault the bathroom sliding door shattered on me... they had me sign liability paperwork with many sentences I did not agree with. They gave us a new same layout room, two doors down, and never called, checked on us, nothing. I was extremely disappointed with how the situation played out. For the rest of the time, all of us were nervous that it would happen in our new rooms. On our last night there, we tried to go to the hibachi grill and made reservations. 1 hour before as we waited till 9pm to eat... they call us, telling us we can’t have the reservation because someone else had them first and it was an accident to be scheduled. To accommodate us, they let us have hibachi at our table without the show. We were fine with this until, they decided not to serve one of our friends due to the reservation not saying enough people. They completely ignored our guest due to them not being in our reservation, not even asking for a drink. This was frustrating because the concierge told us we could only put down 4 people and they will take more when we get there... we left the restaurant. We went next door to Portofino and the staff and manager Valentino took care of us wonderfully and changed our negative last night there situation. The hot tub was cold the entire time. The beach is dirty with seaweed and branches everywhere. I will say the servers were all amazing and friendly, the upper management was horrible and not accommodating. To have something shatter on your guests head and not proceed to check in or do anything to accommodate their injury, is completely horrible and would make anyone feel uncomfortable during their stay. I think there are many other resorts to stay at in Cancun, preferably one on the strip where the water is crystal clear.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Great time at the hotel. Service of the employees were magnificent and food quality is decent. Especially Chef Cach (he made special food for me every day since I am vegan), and hostess Dana who always helped out to provide the best service possible. Rooms were very clean, and the view is fantastic on the sea side.

It is more a family hotel, and the bars and everything in the hotel closes at 11PM which was a big disappointment. Furthermore, the alcoholic beverages was not real alcohol. This seems like a common thing in Mexico. Also, the beach is very short and not connected, so you are quickly done with walking on the beach.

Date of stay: April 2021
José Antonio Velázquez, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear Kerwinlast,

On behalf of all the staff, we want to thank you for choosing us as your hosts on your recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean and for sharing your comments through Tripadvisor. Your opinion is really valuable to us.

We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed the food as well as the attentive service of our staff, we thank you on behalf of our team and general management. Rest assured that we have shared your kind comments, especially with Chef Antonio Cach and Dana, as a motivation to keep up with our commitment to deliver truly remarkable experiences to our guests.

Having said that, we regret not having lived up to your expectations regarding the beach and the bar schedule. I would like to mention that due to the epidemiologic traffic light in Mexico, bars are now closing earlier than usual. We hope to get back to usual soon. In addition, our bars are regularly audited by CristalCheck, which is an international standard for hygiene and safety first at hotels worldwide, in order to ensure that we provide the best liquor quality.

We sincerely hope that we can have the honor of being your hosts in the not too distant future.

Antonio Velázquez