24 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
JW Marriott
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotelUS$239
eDreamsUS$319
Hotels.comUS$239
All reviews sedona grill grand ocean caribbean suite beachwalk restaurant renovated rooms are lounge access club level pool area adult pool perfect stay rain shower amazing pool beautiful property cancun resort the ritz mexican buffet poolside service
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Amazing is the best word to describe this hotel. We stayed on the 14th floor (Club Level) and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Staff are the best! Service is EXCEPTIONAL. It was my first trip to Cancun, and I would go back in a heartbeat.

Room tip: 1416, huge balcony, amazing ocean view
2  Thank HavingFunin21
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

I wanted my children to experience the Caribbean side of Mexico. The hotel, itself, is ok. But it is the entire staff that made such a positive impact. Chef Christian Cime and his staff are awesome. I appreciate everything they did for us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank marybV5847CM
Reviewed 5 April 2021

This was my first Marriott experience as I am normally a Hilton Diamond. This property exceeded my expectations so much that I may change my brand loyalty to Marriott. The staff were all fantastic. Club91 staff Andrea, Mario, Luis and the others were all awesome. Such a clean well ran property in all aspect. Food was delicious no matter where you ate. Pools were great, and beach access is only steps away. We had so much fun that I am returning in April. I’m a picky hotel reviewer, yet this property exceeded all expectations. The level of personal service and hospitality is something I have never experienced before. The management team has figured out how to run a property well, and it’s impressive. Thank you all again.

Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank Asphaltman
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I called this hotel prior my arrival and spoke to the front desk agent Eien Sanchez. The customer service was awesome and he interacted with was professional, helpful, and courteous. I was really stressed out on how to surprise my Fiancé and he gave me most of the information I need. I can’t wait for our trip and meet the amazing staff. Thank you Eien for your service.

2  Thank 562hanab
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Everything was perfect! The beach and pools were beautiful and service was top-notch! Shout out to Sergio who remembers your name and drink preferences and provides excellent service around the pool and beach area. Enjoyed the daily free guacamole hour and the coffee and ice cream from 750. Check-in/checkout and the Covid testing were seamless. Covid testing takes about 10 mins to make your appointment and same for the testing. The rooms were clean, well appointed and had great views. The beachfront restaurant had excellent service - shout out to Gustavo - and the live music was enjoyable. Thanks for the great stay!

Date of stay: March 2021