“If you love food one place to consider”
Review of Paradisus Cancun

Paradisus Cancun
Ranked #24 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have to say that the Cheff Manuel Martinez and Javier are Excellent. They know their kitchen back and forward.

The place is 31 years old but still looks great. The staff overall is friendly but in Hard Rock Cancun you get a more warm welcome.

You know for me the food is a most because I don't drink alcohol or party. This is why when I find excellent food I don't hesitate to recommend and give you my feedback.

I hope this help.

Best regards,

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank charles R
Ricardo R, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Sr Charles R

For us your comments are great joy, through this platform, we can know that our team is on the right path in the pursuit of perfection.
That is why we thank you for the comments you have left us, I can assure you that we will share them with the rest of our team.
We hope that in the future we you will give us the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy once more the great wonders that we have for you.

Rciardo Reyna
Hotel manager

Write a ReviewReviews (9,756)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing family vacation (4 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler) at Paradisus Cancun. The staff was amazing. There are a couple of people that really stood out and went the extra mile to make our vacation extra special. Miguel, Dider and Sergio in the pool area, Jorge in the concierge pool area, Caudencio in the buffet was fantastic with my kids. The pools and the beach are beautiful. We did the mixology class, Zumba, aerobics and the sushi class. There's so much to do!!! And at the same time if you just want to relax and sunbath it's the perfect location. The food was delicious! My favorite was Vento, and my husband's was Mole. Muchsimas gracias Paradisus Cancun!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank GracieC12

Appreciable user GracieC12

We are more than proud to have met your expectations. For us there is no greater reward than that of our good work.
I want to thank you on behalf of all who work here, for taking the time to share this grateful experience.
We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy the great wonders we have for you.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Excellent Hotel. This was our 6 time in Cancun and our second in this hote. We were here last year, and we loved so much that we decided to comeback this summer 2017. It is a little expensive( you can find a all inclusive hotel in the hotel zone for a little less $, as you can find a way more expensive one) but this one is worth it for everything that offeres. Excellent food, a lot of Restaurant were you can eat every Nigth. Excellent food, at Naos Restaurant "GAUDENCIO" always served us, great attention, he is awsome. At Bana Restaurant "ROBERT" is great, as well as the peruvian Restaurant, Fuego, which is my favorite. The only thing that i didn't like that much was we need to make a reservation before you go to the Restaurant, but it has to be made the Same day and every time we called was full, that bothered me, but if you talk to your consiergue they always help you, "MOISES" was our consiergue and was excellent. Recomendation, if you decide to take any excursión always reserve it through the hotel agency, don't go anywhere else, we had a bad Experience with someone else, but at the end everything was solved, fírst time that happened to us. The hotel is always clean with beautiful flowers. Rooms are clean, they do it twice a day. Plenty of towels for the pool and the beach. Always have activities at the pool. If you have kids, they have amazing kids club, our daughter didn't want to leave the club. Please, always remember to tip at least a little the people who serves you, especially the ones at the beach and the pool, they work very hard under the sun and the heat, it is just a token of appreciattion. I hope this help you a lot to decided to choose the right hotel for you in cancun and enjoy your vacacions as we did. Couples only, families, kids, they have for everyone. Paradisus Cancún se you next year (overall, everyone there is amazing)

Room Tip: Do you want to see the most beautiful Sunset from your balcony? Get the laggon view, it is include...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Yanetgonzalez
Ricardo R, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Ms. González:

We are happy to have met your expectations. We know that our work is good when it is recognized in the way you have done it
For this and much more I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to re-acquaint you with the great things we have to offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

On May 17, 2017 I took my two daughters on their first trip to a carribean island and we stayed at Pardisus Resorts in Cancun, MX. The first night we stayed, I woke up with 12 bites on my right side. I didn't notice until I got in the shower around 8am on May 18th that I felt my side itching and burning when the water hit it. When I got out the shower I was shock to see 12 large bed bug bite. Now you may ask, how did you know it was bed bugs? 1. I'm an RN so I see many bedbug bites on people and two I pulled back the mattress and found them scattering. I immediately packed our belongings and went to front desk. Unfortunately, staff was none caring stating the "rash" came from the algae in the ocean. I NEVER STEP FOOT ON THE BEACH I told them but they didn't seem to care and put us in another room. I ask if they could dry clean our clothes because some were on the bed and they said no, not without a fee. The service was horrible and I still today have the bed bug marks as a reminder of how nasty the hotel was. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!! Though it looks beautiful, the hotel is not clean and customer service is horrible!!!! I will never stay at any of Grand Melia resorts (the mother company for Paradisus). You have been warned, please doe not stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
11  Thank tempest s

Dear USer tempest:

Thank you for your comments. We regret that you have had some inconveniences during your stay with us. I want you to know that for our hotel the most important thing will always be our guests. That is why we put in practice an endless number of programs that guarantee the well-being of all those who are staying here.
Our hotel constantly implements fumigation programs to control the access of wildlife to the hotel, which you can imagine is a huge number because we are located in a region where the biodiversity is huge and we are exposed to encounters with a several number of animal species, in this case insects. Even with the huge fumigation work inside the hotel, a small insect can travel in the clothes or suitcase of any person, find some place to settle down and simply reproduce. Keeping these species aside is an important task for us, but there are circumstances that are not in our hands avoid completely.

We totally regret this inconvinience and hope to have the opportunity to be your host in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Family vacation with our 2 kids, age 4 and 1. Loved the hotel, the attention and service to the customer, and the overall attitude by every single employee that we came in contact with. Truly and outstanding experience that exceeded our expectations. Our only issue was with the A/C not cooling enough, but am sure they will be addressing this as they are remodeling their rooms. The whole experience was so good that in retrospect, this is just a minor detail.
We will definitely go back. Even my older one was saying... "Daddy, we should come back here every year", and I think we will....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
4  Thank jerry5072017

Dear jerry5072017

I would like to start by thanking you for the good comments you have made us through TA.
We are happy to have fulfilled our sole objective, your total satisfaction. We hope that in the future we will give you the opportunity to stay again. So that you return to live the great wonders and great things that we have for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.