Paradisus Cancun
US$140
US$101
US$189
10,337 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonedinner reservationsmain pyramidpersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2017

After returning 2nd year in a row we noticed these differences, all the restaurants were not open,buffet had limited choices during lunch and dinner,nightly entertainment was sporadic and could have been more organized.Last year all restaurants were open,plenty of choices at buffet,and nightly entertainment very well organized every night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank mmolmik
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear user mmolmik

It is a pleasure for us to have been your host hotel.

I take this moment to thank you for the good comments that you have left us through TA.
We hope that in the future we will give you the opportunity to stay again to enjoy the great wonders that only the Mexican Caribbean can offer.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Overall had an amazing time with family. The view and the beach took my breath away. Most beautiful lobby I’ve ever seen. Location can not be better. I had a full time butler that would make reservations for us and kinda follow us around to make anything possible! So yes to family concierge since it was me and my 3 teenage boys. Can’t wait to go back. ❤️
Ps any picture you see on the website, it looks exactly the same or even better.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nazila T
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Miss Nazila T

I would like to start by thanking you for the good comments you have made us through TA.
We are happy to have fulfilled our sole objective, your total satisfaction. We hope that in the future we will give you the opportunity to stay again. So that you return to live the great wonders and great things that we have for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My family and I stayed in a lagoon front room with two queen sized beds. We are a family of 4, my wife, 6 year old daughter and 7 month old baby-boy. We were worried about how the baby was going to react but everything went great from the moment we checked in, (which was rather quick) until we left. The staff is very professional and very well trained on customer service. The first day, there is a person that will try to sell you the melia club package.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank John D

Dear Mr John D

For us your comments are great joy, through this platform, we can know that our team is on the right path in the pursuit of perfection.
That is why we thank you for the comments you have left us, I can assure you that we will share them with the rest of our team.
We hope that in the future we you will give us the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy once more the great wonders that we have for you.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel is great, breath taking. The services is excellent. The food, OMG, the food.

However, THEY CHARGED MY RESERVATION TWICE. I forgot to bring the credit card with which I paid (booked online) and they didn't honored it even when the reservation was already charged and money was withdrawn from the credit card. Because I didn't show the plastic credit card at check in, they asked for another payment method promising they would reimburse the money from the original credit card. It's been almost two weeks since then and I am still waiting for the reimbursement. I even had to request a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
6  Thank Flor Dalisa Q

Dear Miss Flor F

We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed the great facilities that our resort has to offer. And I would like to take this chance to thank you for sharing with us these lasts experiences at Paradisus Cancún.
Believe me your feedback helps us to be better every day, all comments are sent to those responsible for proper monitoring and to have effective solutions.
We hope that in the future you can give us the opportunity to prove that all the improvements are effective
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information in your next trip to Cancun.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband had a wonderful visit and appreciated the attentiveness of staff. They were so kind, hard working and efficient. The best service we have ever experienced. Staff felt like family by the time we were leaving....

Room Tip: had water in the floor from storms with glass door securely closed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Judy M

Appreciable Miss Judy M

We are more than proud to have met your expectations. For us there is no greater reward than that of our good work.
I want to thank you on behalf of all who work here, for taking the time to share this grateful experience.
We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy the great wonders we have for you.