12 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
ZenHotels.comUS$142
4,122 results
All reviews la bodega palapa restaurant activities director hotel zone full kitchen vacation club bedroom suite beach area ocean view isla mujeres spring break swim up bar great beach night life lounge chairs family vacation great vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing, large rooms, coupled with the great service make this a must go for anyone looking to stay in Cancùn. Rooms were nice and spacey, and included all the necessities. I especially loved La Bodega, amazing steak, shout out to the staff of the restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled with family
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the community. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Santino is the best entertainer at Fiesta Americana. He will make your day so fun! We really enjoyed our stay at fiesta Americana ! We also had a free antigen test when going back to the US. Very easy to do!

Trip type: Travelled on business

I will share your congratulatory words with Santino, I am certain he will be more than happy to know that his service did please you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family enjoyed our 3 night stay to celebrate my son's 21st birthday. We traveled with a totaled of 10 family members and 1 friend.
We had a totaled of three rooms. Two on the 3rd floor and one on the main floor. Check is was easy and staff was very friendly. Safety measures was taken at all times. We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food.
Restaurants and shopping was in walking distance. The ferry to Isla Mujeres was a short walk if you was up to it and had comfortable shoes.
Any issues we had they came right away to rectify.
The only down side would be the grounds man would start working early in the morning before the sun came up.

Date of stay: January 2021

I really appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback. Your comments allow us to concentrate our efforts in those areas in which we can still improve our service levels aiming at a more pleasant stay for you.

Fiesta Americana Cancún Villas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the best view from our balcony. The service was great. The cowboy cut steak was "perfect!
Any problem they made right immediately. B
Food and beverage manager, Miguel went above and beyond for us.

Room tip: Request a water view away from Riu
1  Thank marysF6617BC
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I will share your congratulatory words with Miguel, I am certain he will be more than happy to know that his service did please you. I look forward to having the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Exceptional experience and wonderful service! Gabriella, Juan Carlos and Luz Estrella were outstanding! They made our last night in Cancun special. Their covid testing was simple and quick, took about 15 min to complete and had results within 24 hours!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeffsD7680PA

I would like to thank you for your preference. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property. I will be sharing your congratulatory words with our staff, I am certain this motivates all of us to keep searching for excellence in service.