47 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$489
Booking.comUS$489
PricelineUS$489
9,572 results
All reviews maria marie chef's plate spice restaurant swim up suite asiana restaurant foam party lobby bar beach cabana ocean front our honeymoon all inclusive resort turn down service presidential suite nightly entertainment couples massage hotel is beautiful special shout
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Pool is excellent water volleyball is the best thing there if you like that getting to know other people while ordering another drink from the excellent staff that is always right there when you want something

1  Thank rchulstein
Mario Mihalic, Other at Hyatt Zilara Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear rchulstein,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are delighted to read that you completely enjoyed your recent stay.

Hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Hyatt Zilara you exceeded my expectations in every way. Thank you so much for helping to make this 40th Year celebration of life #Epic. The staff treated me like an African American Queen(which I am in my own right) and even though my lifestyle change of eating/drinking was ruined by all of the amazing restaurant options, complimentary bottles, and birthday treats you showered me with I can’t thank you enough for the hospitality you provided my husband and I❤️we LIVED in Cancun #theHarveys❤️

Manager Maribel Garcia made sure I wanted for nothing.

Eduardo was amazing at the Lobby Bar and in Spice he made us feel so welcomed.

Noe in Maria Marie was exceptional with his service and hospitality

Martha Ramirez is a great instructor for Yoga she welcomed us with open arms.

Chef Karen and Juan at Chef’s plate were astounding.

Carlos at Spice was very attentive.

The entire Zen Spa staff was exceptional☺️

Gina (Bellgirl) was very friendly and professional and made sure our departure went smoothly.

Thank you so much for your accommodations and hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 921TiffanyH

Dear 921TiffanyH,

It is a pleasure to read that your recent birthday stay was an excellent experience in all the aspects. We will be more than delighted to share your positive comments with mentioned team members.

Looking forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

My husband and I returned 2 weeks ago from another amazing vacation at Hyatt Zilara. We have visited this resort several times over the years and the staff, yet again, went over and beyond with their service. I feel all of the staff at this resort needs recognition but there are a few that we were in contact with the most that I would like to thank.

Pool:
Eloisa - I have considered this sweet lady a dear friend of mine for many years now. Her smile and kind heart make her extra special. She loves to make your stay memorable and relaxing. She's great at keeping a fresh drink in your hand as well!

David and Ivan - We've also known them for a few years and always look forward to their hospitality and service every time we return. Anything you need to know, ask them. They make it happen!

Ivan "the waiter" - This guy was also on top of it. He made sure he came around often and kept our drinks full.

Restaurants:
Beach Valentine's Dinner - Memo was our waiter. He is such a pleasant and entertaining guy! He made a beautiful evening unforgettable. If you're lucky, he'll even sing and dance a little for your entertainment.

Pelicanos - We have several favorites here because it's our favorite place to eat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.....great food and a view that can't be beat! Carlos, Sergio, Hugo, Gisel, Alfredo and Wilson are so accommodating and very kind.

Coffee Shop - This was one of my husband's favorite stops. Jose and Luis made sure our coffee was right every morning.

Room Service - We used room service more than we normally do and had fast, friendly service and good food each time.

Fernanda also deserves a thank your for getting our covid results printed so we would have them for our departure. She has the cutest personality and loves to assist you in whatever you may need.

We visited Maria Maria, Asiana and Zen Spa as well on this trip. Great food and super relaxing message.

There are so many more employees that should be called out. All of the staff deserves a big "THANK YOU" for everything!

I also wanted to point out that they go over and beyond to clean and disinfect the resort during this crazy time with covid. They keep the guests in mind at all times.

You can't go wrong visiting this resort. They will make sure you have a great stay!

2  Thank KirbeeBeach

Dear KirbeeBeach,

Thank you very much for again choosing Hyatt Zilara as your destination here in Cancun and we appreciate you taking your time to write your review. We trust that you had a wonderful stay with us and we hope to welcome you back for your leisure next time.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

This resort exceeded my expectations! I have been trying to get to Cancun for years. Desiring a break from winter and Covid...I searched for a place that would be safe and one that I could have access to a beautiful beach with great food, beverages and no kids running around (I have 3 of my own and wanted a break ) I read through so many reviews and sites on the many all- inclusive resorts and hotels in the area but kept coming back to this resort. It is more expensive then the others but sooo worth it. Also after talking to many people at the resort who have been to Cancun a few times and stayed other places, they said this is hands-down worth it and the best resort ever!!

The drinks were amazing. the best Mexican tequila...Adrian Served is at the pool with excellent service and the best drinks...you must try a caipirinha!! Gina was an awesome bell girl who doubles as a photographer Taking the best photos of me and my friend! She also gave us the best advice to see the sunset on the third floor. This resort has amazing views of the sunrise and !! Carlos Carreno arranged our service at Pelicano’s and doubled as well as a photographer getting shots of us at the pool. Victor was an amazing server at Maria Maria’s.. everybody we came in contact with was simply amazing!!

The food was sooo delicious...with authentic Mexican ingredients...upscale and flavors like I have never tasted. Baked cheese, homemade fresh tortillas, tequila cake etc.I highly recommend this resort and will be returning!!

Lastly, as of now The hotel is only at 50% capacity which makes it a lovely experience since it’s not too crowded. Also the Decor and architecture is very beautiful and makes for a great background for photos!! Bring clothes for a photo shoot

Dear backdoortravel222,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review.

I am very happy to read how much you enjoyed your recent visit and to know that we managed to exceed all of your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Lovely hotel and staff, but it does not enforce its mandatory mask policy and so I didn't feel safe and their staff (who all wore masks) worked in an un-safe working environment. The GM of the hotel should enforce masks and keep everyone safe. I noted with some amusement, people weren't allowed in restaurants with the correct attire.... but not wearing a mask was perfectly fine.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Dave,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Zilara Cancun, and for sharing your comments with us.

We are disappointed to read that your recent stay was not as you expected it to be. Although majority of our guests are acknowledging the work we are putting in to keep our guests and staff safe at all times, we do understand your comments, and will continue to work on improvements.

On-Property Community Coordinator.