US$317
Cancelon
US$689
US$568
Bookit.com
All reviewsclose to the airportcancun airportnext morningstay there againhouse is beautifulgreat hostsquiet locationone nightplaya del carmenovernightcubapropertytaxivacation
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I only stayed in the hotel for one night before journeying into Yucatán.

I arrived quite late in the night, but I was met with utmost hospitality. Yuri was a great host throughout - even when I walked into the garden right through the steel-frame-mounted netting.

The room was very cosy. I had no trouble falling asleep immediately listening to the exotic (to me) sounds of the garden.

Breakfast consisted of fresh fruit platter as a starter, toast and jam, etc. What really did it for me were the scrambled eggs of perfect consistency mixed with a variety of thinly sliced vegetables that gave it a memorable taste.

I’m certainly staying there again when I travel through Cancun again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
yurnn, Owner at YurInn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you so much for the compliments Mr. Patelak, we hope to see next year again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

WE started our trip through the Yucatan Peninsula at Yurinn and spent our last night before flying home there as well. Yuri and Nathan are terrific hosts. We arrived a bit late and Nathan prepared a snack for us that evening and also a delicious dinner the evening of our return visit. The house is beautiful, the beds very comfortable, but what stood out the most for me was the wonderful level of hospitality we experienced. By the end of our second visit I felt like part of the family.

yurnn, Owner at YurInn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Gracias Barb and Martin, it was a pleasure to share our home with you. Hope to see you next year!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We chose this location because of its proximity to the airport and like many others, were flying out of Cancun early the next morning. If I did it over again, I would stay for a few days. The inn is a little off the beaten path, but just minutes to the airport, and is a beautiful home with gorgeous landscaping and fantastic pool.. If you are not insistent on staying in the hotel district, I would encourage you to take advantage of the hospitality and friendly nature of both Nathan and Yuri! Our flight required us to be at the airport very early and Yuri's mother was kind enough to accommodate our 4:30 am departure. We arrived at the airport in plenty of time and were appreciative of the "no stress" environment they are able to offer.

yurnn, Owner at YurInn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Sue and Brendan, Gracias!!!!
it was our pleasure.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This is a wonderful property and the hosts are very nice people. They also provide free transport to return to the airport and we had to leave at 5:30 am. Very nice of them to assist us with this. One necessary suggestion is that you assure that your taxi driver en route to the property has the directions provided by the Inn as GPS, etc will take the driver on a very difficult route. I recommend this property highly.

yurnn, Owner at YurInn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Gracias Mr. Dirks, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Yuri and Nathan are wonderful hosts in a beautiful home. We were staying for one night before flying from Cancun. The drive to the airport was much appreciated. We also enjoyed the lovely dinner prepared for us after our arrival (very convenient as this B&B is in a fairly remote location). Our room was very comfortable. The bed was a tad short for us, but we are a pretty tall pair.
The only downside of this stay was the noise from the dogs next door around 11 pm and from the mariachi band playing out by the highway - not sure why they were playing so late! But Yuri assured us this was not typical.
The backyard pool area is gorgeous - enjoy!!

Room Tip: This is a B&B with one room available.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
yurnn, Owner at YurInn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thanks Mrs. Wilkinson!!! It was our pleasure to share our place with you.