“Wow and again wow”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We have come to this place for breakfast and dinner in years past with local Island friends. I was really in the mood for some great fish and I know that this is not only a local restaurant that specializes in fish but the owners are fisherman by trade. My wife had the fish stuffed with seafood and I had the fish Maya style. They were amazing. Armando was one of our waiters. He was very friendly and attentive. And he makes a very good margarita. We have been coming to the island for 23 years this location will now become part of our annual visits

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I only had 1 opportunity to eat here on my last trip...and it was awesome! The food was great, the service was amazing and it was extremely reasonable. Great food! Great staff!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t leave many reviews, but this restaurant was an amazing find! I was nervous about trying lionfish, but it was so tasty! Service was great!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We had an excellent lunch with friends. Fresh caught fish daily. You will not go away hungry. Very relaxing atmosphere. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent meal at La Perlita. Unfortunately, no Lionfish but there was an El Norte blowing so the reason became obvious once we thought about it. Meal was great, service excellent. Another good recc by our dive guide Troy, he is a fellow Manitoban and never leads us astray on good Coz cuizine!