“Excellent Diving experience”

Studio Blue Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Manuel and staff where super helpful from our first inquiry at Studio Blue. Dived with a group of 4 and Carlos was a great instructor. Very careful to explain not to damage any of the reefs and disturb any creatures. Everything was taken care of didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day.

1  Thank Marie-Lou N
Studio Blue C, Director General at Studio Blue Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Marie-Lou,

Thank you for visiting us in Cozumel and diving with Studio Blue, we are mostly dedicated to small group of divers who wants to have a more personal and private experience, it was nice to read that you had a great experience. Hopefully you can return in the near future to visit more of the Cozumel National Marine Park. Gracias.

All reviews
"great service and staff"
"problems equalizing"
"strong currents"
in 4 reviews
"took care of our every need"
"large boat"
"boat captain"
"manuel"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Manuel and his crew took care of our every need. It had been a couple years since my last dive but I didn't need to worry. The crew took care of us from the beginning. We fitted for our gear the day before and then picked up at our place the next morning. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our gear was carried and prepared for us; the only thing we needed to do was enjoy.

We were able to see all sorts of marine life from eels to sharks. The group I was with was patient and thoughtful of each other. We had one diver that had difficulties descending but the group was able to split up so everyone could enjoy to their ability.

When the dives were completed we were taken back to the shop and then taxied back to our place. They couldn't have taken better care of us.

Our four dives made my trip to Mexico worth every penny. I will definitely be back and look forward to seeing the entire crew again.

Studio Blue C, Director General at Studio Blue Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Virginia,
Thank you for the nice comments, they give us more energy to try to become a better Dive shop and triy to improve our service at all times.
Hope to see you again in the near future, Cozumel still has lots of dive sites to visit.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Manuel, the owner, has always taken good care of me at Studio Blue... If I need something he doesn't carry, he tells me where to get it. His boats, Studio Blue I and II, depart from the new harbor, Fonatur, and this year, as often, I was very happy to be diving with Studio Blue. On January 2, the winds were quite high (12 gusting to 20 knots), and the harbormaster closed the harbor to small boats. But Studio Blue's boats were big enough to be allowed out, and we had two great dives while many other divers were back at their hotels cursing the weather. Divemasters this trip were Omar and Carlos, and both were friendly and very helpful to less experienced divers aboard. Dove with 3-5 divers, depending on the day, which I like a lot better than I get in some other operations. The boat is big enough that you can stow your gear without getting it mixed up with everyone else's (I bring my own), and they're always eager to set things up for you, but let you do it yourself if you prefer. I've had great experiences diving with them. Although I've earlier used many other Cozumel dive operations, I now go straight to Manuel as soon as I arrive, to book a week of diving.

Dear Erick,
Thank you for comming back to dive with us once more. I will pass your comments to all our staff, this time we had a little problem with the weather conditions, thanks God I am reading that you had a good time.
Trough the year Cozumel has its own changes underwater like strong currents going everywhere, diferent water temperatures, visibility, Etc. As a consecuence the crew has to be aware of this yearly changes, and work accordingly.
Hope to see you again in the future. Gracias.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The staff and equipment was excellent, the reef offers great diving opportunities. Manuel's Studio Blus Dive Center is the most experienced (since 1990) and probably the best. managedndive center in Cozume. l cam definitely recommend this dive center for all divers - beginners and advanced divers.
Heiko (Mainz, Germany)

My dear friend,
thanks for visiting us in Cozumel, we were very happy with your stay with Studio Blue, all crew members remember how nice you are, hoppefully you will have the opportunity to come back to dive in this warm, nice, and clear Mexican Caribbean water. Gracias.