Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of the best experiences in my life

What an amazing team! Raphael was our dive master and Manuel took us through training. We went on... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2018
Henry H
via mobile
best dive center on the island

did an outstanding guiding the 6 dives I went on they give great service one lady was having... read more

Reviewed 14 June 2018
trcka2
Washington, Iowa

All reviews dive shop problems equalizing took care of our every need nice boat diving experience these guys afternoon dive experienced divers dive sites marine life boat captain the reefs manuel instructor equipment dove boats
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband and I dove with Omar with our two daughters (17 and 15) ; He was an incredible instructor combining great instruction with enthusiasm and fun. On our last dive, Carlos was our dive master and he was fun and very professional! We went on 4 2 tank dives with Studio Blue, we saw Eagle Rays, turtles, a lobster, sharks, lot's of beautiful fish and a DOLFIN! I would highly recommend this dive company!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for an afternoon dive and someone told us to check them out. We did and loved it. Manual explained everything and got us on our way. Our guide was Omar - such a nice guy, funny friendly, flexible and welcoming. He immediately made us feel in the right place. As a PADI Instructor myself I can say he was really cool with us. We dived again with them for several days and had other Divemasters, Jaime and Profilio. They were all really good but my favorite was Omar. He’s a little piece of gold in that club. They don’t hesitate to send the boat out even for a handful of divers. That’s rare and makes for a great experience, like personal dives. I recommend

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy the diving experience that Studio Blue provided me. The best diving store in Cozumel.

StudioBlueCozumel, Gerente at Studio Blue Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Valeria,
Thank you so much for your comments and we are really glad that you had an amazing experience diving with us. We will continue doing are best effort to provide a fun experience to the people that visit Cozumel. Hopefully you can return in the near future to continue exploring this beautiful island. Gracias.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Manuel and staff where super helpful from our first inquiry at Studio Blue. Dived with a group of 4 and Carlos was a great instructor. Very careful to explain not to damage any of the reefs and disturb any creatures. Everything was taken care of didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day.

1  Thank Marie-Lou N
Studio Blue C, Director General at Studio Blue Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Marie-Lou,

Thank you for visiting us in Cozumel and diving with Studio Blue, we are mostly dedicated to small group of divers who wants to have a more personal and private experience, it was nice to read that you had a great experience. Hopefully you can return in the near future to visit more of the Cozumel National Marine Park. Gracias.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Manuel and his crew took care of our every need. It had been a couple years since my last dive but I didn't need to worry. The crew took care of us from the beginning. We fitted for our gear the day before and then picked up at our place the next morning. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our gear was carried and prepared for us; the only thing we needed to do was enjoy.

We were able to see all sorts of marine life from eels to sharks. The group I was with was patient and thoughtful of each other. We had one diver that had difficulties descending but the group was able to split up so everyone could enjoy to their ability.

When the dives were completed we were taken back to the shop and then taxied back to our place. They couldn't have taken better care of us.

Our four dives made my trip to Mexico worth every penny. I will definitely be back and look forward to seeing the entire crew again.

Studio Blue C, Director General at Studio Blue Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Virginia,
Thank you for the nice comments, they give us more energy to try to become a better Dive shop and triy to improve our service at all times.
Hope to see you again in the near future, Cozumel still has lots of dive sites to visit.

Saludos :)