“Amazing first time dive experience!”

Studio Blue Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive and Snorkeling Tours every day, PADI and SSI Instructors, mayor brands on dive equipment available for sale Scuba Pro, Tusa, US Divers, Trident. Specialized in personalized attention small group of divers, visiting Palancar,Colombia,Punta Sur, Santa Rosa. Authorized Dive Operator for Parque Nacional Arrecifes de Cozumel
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Went diving for the first time last week with Omar from Studio Blue and glad I did. For $127 US you can dive and experience the underwater world. Omar picked us up from our hotel and we were off for the day. He was very welcoming, funny and patient. Made me feel very comfortable the whole time and can't wait to dive again. It was nice having 1-1 experience for the first time. They bring fruit, cookies and water on the boat for you. I got to see nurse sharks, turtles, eagle ray, and many beautiful fish.

All reviews
"great service and staff"
"problems equalizing"
"strong currents"
in 4 reviews
"took care of our every need"
"large boat"
"eagle ray"
"lobster"
"boat captain"

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband and I dove with Omar with our two daughters (17 and 15) ; He was an incredible instructor combining great instruction with enthusiasm and fun. On our last dive, Carlos was our dive master and he was fun and very professional! We went on 4 2 tank dives with Studio Blue, we saw Eagle Rays, turtles, a lobster, sharks, lot's of beautiful fish and a DOLFIN! I would highly recommend this dive company!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for an afternoon dive and someone told us to check them out. We did and loved it. Manual explained everything and got us on our way. Our guide was Omar - such a nice guy, funny friendly, flexible and welcoming. He immediately made us feel in the right place. As a PADI Instructor myself I can say he was really cool with us. We dived again with them for several days and had other Divemasters, Jaime and Profilio. They were all really good but my favorite was Omar. He’s a little piece of gold in that club. They don’t hesitate to send the boat out even for a handful of divers. That’s rare and makes for a great experience, like personal dives. I recommend

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy the diving experience that Studio Blue provided me. The best diving store in Cozumel.

StudioBlueCozumel, Gerente at Studio Blue Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Valeria,
Thank you so much for your comments and we are really glad that you had an amazing experience diving with us. We will continue doing are best effort to provide a fun experience to the people that visit Cozumel. Hopefully you can return in the near future to continue exploring this beautiful island. Gracias.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Manuel and staff where super helpful from our first inquiry at Studio Blue. Dived with a group of 4 and Carlos was a great instructor. Very careful to explain not to damage any of the reefs and disturb any creatures. Everything was taken care of didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day.

1  Thank Marie-Lou N
Studio Blue C, Director General at Studio Blue Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Marie-Lou,

Thank you for visiting us in Cozumel and diving with Studio Blue, we are mostly dedicated to small group of divers who wants to have a more personal and private experience, it was nice to read that you had a great experience. Hopefully you can return in the near future to visit more of the Cozumel National Marine Park. Gracias.