Hotel B Cozumel
Playa Azul(Cozumel)
US$175
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
  • Restaurant
Mi Casa en Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Villas Las Anclas(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Pool
Casita de Maya(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$52
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$456
US$298
US$277
US$253
All reviewshot tubmorning yogacevichescuba duday passbreakfast was includedocean viewsmall hotelno elevatorfourth floorthe hotel offersbeautiful poolhotel guestssandy areafishsea liferooms are nice
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I was in Cozumel for the first time this year and really enjoyed my stay at Hotel B! I was in town with my scuba instructor for a week of diving, but spent many afternoons and evenings at the hotel. Everything was clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and responsive. I loved the pool and jacuzzi area, and I found that the quality of the food was outstanding. The mixed drinks, however, were not quite as good and that's an area that I'd definitely suggest improving. Overall, though, it was terrific service for the price - great value. I'd recommend it to couples as well. Lovely hotel and lovely stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear MimiPea

Thank you for visiting us and taking the time to let us know your opinion.
We will take your recommendations into account and work to improve these deficiencies.
I hope to visit us again soon, and I invite you to be aware of our social networks and official website to be aware of future promotions and events.

Suamy R

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful spot with unbeatable views, nice staff, clean and comfortable. Would have been better to be on higher floor, but great visit. Yoga class is fabulous. Snorkeling is great. Nice and quiet at night

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Jane
Thanks for taking the time for sharing your comments.
I hope see you soon.

Suamy R.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The rooms are clean and efficient. The staff is very friendly. We really liked Gwendy at the front desk. Jesus and Eddy in the restaurant and by the pool will take care of you and they both work very hard. Great access to the Ocean for snorkeling and scuba. You will see a ton of fish. They are doing a major addition to the hotel next door. The sounds of the construction are not to bad. The hotel could use an upgrade to the mattress and I really wish the rooms had mini fridges in them. We have stayed at this hotel for the last three years and like the vibe!!

Room Tip: all rooms have a great view of the water.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Andrea J

Thank you for visiting us again, and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to let us know your opinion.
I will share your words with the rest of the team, and we will continue working to meet your expectations.
I invite you to be attentive to our social networks and official website to be aware of future promotions and events

Suamy R.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My mother and I have both been coming to Cozumel for years. We discovered Hotel B last year and had a wonderful time. We were expecting the same experience this year and I have to say we have been severely disappointed. The level of service has done a complete nosedive from where it was last year. Here are a few things that have happened...
- Breakfast buffet the first day had all the food served cold. Cold scrambled eggs are not very appealing. When staff were informed, nothing was done.
- Service at the pool has been understaffed the entire week. It seems like those on a day pass vs. the actual hotel guests are receiving much better service. I spoke with several guests who felt the same way.
- One day I decided to order off the breakfast menu instead of the included buffet. My order seemed to have been forgotten when I inquired after 30 minutes. During this 30 minutes the only person to come to our table had to be flagged down to bring us more coffee. The next person came to ask us if we wanted our bill. I explained that I had ordered off the menu. 10 minutes later I walked back to the register and explained that I never received what I ordered. My waiter came out of the kitchen and asked if I wanted them to go?! I said no, I just wanted my breakfast. The buffet had already been cleared at the time. I had my eggs 5 minutes later. Then I was brought a bill for the eggs. When questioned about what went wrong, staff just walked away and asked repeatedly that I sign for the additional cost. It took a visit to the front desk to remedy.

I will update this review if anything changes. I am only on day 3 of my 7 day visit and am hoping things improve.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed 10 February 2018

How can you beat it? You look out over the pool, ocean and sandy area. We had been here before so we knew how great it was. I didn't give it a 5 because it seems to need some repair. The bikes were in bad shape with the one I had loosing the chain several times. The breakfast was great and Elder gave us great service. At other times it seemed to take forever to get food even though there were very few people there. There was a sewer smell that we thought was coming from a drain in the bathroom. After we poured water down and they came to do something to it twice it still never went away. Another visitor said to shut our bathroom window, but it wouldn't shut. Julio offered to move us but we were checking out the next day so we didn't. They are building on so I guess all the money is going into that structure, it will be neat! We'll come back after the construction is done and hopefully I will be able to give it a 5 again.

Room Tip: GEt the deluxe
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SanAntonioGigi
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear SanAntonioGigi

Thanks for visiting again and leave us your comments about your stay. I will let you know your opinion to elder will be very happy, and will help us to continue improving.
With regard to the deficiencies experienced, we regret that your opinion and preference have blurred. I commented that we are not only expanding our facilities, but we are working and improving the facilities that we already have and are involved in a renovation and redecoration process.
I hope you visit us soon and can enjoy all these changes that we make them thinking about the satisfaction of you our guests.

Suamy R