Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Fly Cozumel
from US$1,558.98
More Info
All reviews private flight minute flight amazing flight an amazing experience great pilot playa del carmen cruise ship taxi driver cessna leo ferries port miguel caribbean resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I booked a roundtrip private transfer from CUN-CZM with FlyCozumel and had a great experience all the way through. Booking was convenient and all of my questions were answered- when we landed, I was able to WhatsApp Anette to let her know how my journey through customs was going, so when I walked out, the transfer was ready and waiting to grab my bags. We were promptly shuttled over to the private terminal, where we were met by our pilots and bags quickly screened. Then, it was off! I'll note, the plane used was quite small, and only seated my husband and me due to our baggage (2 larger checked bags, 2 overstuffed roller carry ons.) Further, we loved Cozumel so much that we extended- twice! They were incredibly flexible and accommodated my changes with no problem nor additional fees. The trip home was equally easy- the team met us at the private terminal at CZM, a quick jaunt through security, and off. The whole process from arrival at CZM to arrival at Delta Check-in at CUN took about 45 minutes.

Date of experience: April 2021
flycoz, General Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thank you! When someone extends a stay in Cozumel, of course we are flexible! We love Cozumel. Just like you. Se you next time!

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Spectacular, fun, and convenient way to end our stay on Cozumel. My girlfriend and I did a scenic tour around the perimeter of the island then a flight back to Playa del Carmen. Great people, very friendly, organized, professional. Felt very safe with Miguel at the controls - he’s a former Air Force pilot so obviously very capable! Cool planes too! Very highly recommended.

flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Muchas gracias! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure to show you the beauty of Cozumel Island as well bringing you to Playa del Carmen. See you next time!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I appreciate them being prompt, their kindness, their professionalism, and their knowledge. It would have taken a ton more time if we had driven and it was so nice to have someone take you to the airport, someone to be there to greet us to take us to Chichen Itza, meet our amazing guide, and be shuttled back to the airport. It was flawless and I highly recommend using Fly Cozumel.

flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you dear Brent! Beautiful words. We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed the Chichen Itza by plane tour.

Reviewed 13 March 2021

The whole trip was totally seamless. From pick up at the hotel, airport security, the flights, transport to the site, the tour. It was excellent. The staff was great with my young children. We left early to beat the heat and the crowds. Fantastic experience.

flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Thank you Jill. Appreciated these words. It was a pleasure to fly you to Chichen Itza! Guide Tortuga says hello to your family!

Reviewed 10 March 2021

I live in Cozumel, and I wanted a way to avoid the ferry, with its reduced schedule and increased passengers due to Covid restrictions. My friend and I flew from CZM airport to Playa del Carmen. The flight took 10 minutes, and it was such a great solution to so many hassles travel can present.

The staff and the pilot were completely professional, and it was nice to see my beautiful island from a different perspective.

flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Wonderful to hear Laura. It was a pleasure to fly you and are happy to be able to offer flights between Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. No ferries. No worries. See you next time.