“Amazing Food”
Review of North Garden

North Garden
Ranked #3 of 258 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Description: We are an open air restaurant with a natural atmosphere with a great variety of fresh dishes and for all tastes.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is my favorite restaurant in Isla Mujeres, great food, quaint location, open air kitchen, very nice staff!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I read the reviews and thought we would give this place a try. We come to Isla every year, so we are always looking for a new, fun restaurant! North Garden is amazing! The food and drinks are delicious! Many of the reviews say people go back multiple times and they are correct! We are heading back for lunch again today!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch at North Garden during our time on Isla Mujeres and it was AMAZING! The chef here is truly an artist and is very passionate about creating delicious meals. We speared a lobster during a dive and our guides suggested we take it to North Garden for them to prepare for it and I’m so so glad we did! We left it up to the chef and he truly impressed us. We started out with a guacamole (mandatory before any meal) and it was great. Next up, lobster ceviche... WOW, just wow. The best ceviche I’ve ever had in my life. Then, he took the tail of the lobster, split it and prepared it two ways: bbq and pineapple caramelized chutney. I truly couldn’t decide which was better. Additionally, their handcrafted cocktails are to die for! Can’t wait to visit here on our next trip to Isla!! Also, they’re opening for dinner starting in December— must try!! Additionally, all the staff is so kind and helpful!

2  Thank Mary Katherine A
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and so was the service! You must try this place if you are planning a trip to Isla Mujeres! I can’t wait to try the lunch!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I loved this place. My wife raved about the bloody mary. I had the Mimosa. Delicious. The omelettes were much needed after several days of experiencing with local tacos. The food was real, solid, and felt like home...with some local flavor. Go there for breakfast after a late night of partying! Kids loved their meals. Most people go there for breakfast and lunch. Servers are better than anywhere else on the island. However, all the servers on Isla move a tad bit slower than in the us. :) My advice on the island is to the restaaurants 30 minutes prior to being hungry. Also, I brought a drink with me to most restaurants and had it finished prior to the new one I ordered actually arriving. That being said, the gardens servers were the best we experienced and I would go there about 2 or 3 times for breakfast if I stayed there another week. YUM!