Hotel Bahia Chac Chi
Mia Reef Isla Mujeres(Isla Mujeres)
US$430
US$417
Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
US$260
US$199
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$220
Official Hotel
Hotel La Joya(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$135
Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
US$269
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$240
US$144
US$608
Bookit.com
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
US$570
US$497
All reviewsbay viewyogurtferry terminalgolf cartcontinental breakfastshort walkgreat showerstreet noisesmall poolstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againloved our staytop floorhotel is greatfront desk staffrestaurants and shoppingclean hotel
Reviewed 17 March 2018

There is everything to love about this hotel except the VERY noisy neighbors (well, okay, the breakfast is terrible). And when I say "neighbors", I mean they are basically sharing the courtyard with a nightclub. The place just opened at the back a few months ago and I can't imagine the stress it is causing the sweet people at Bahia Chac Chi.

My suggestion? Include a kind note explaining the situation to guests with some earplugs. And create a petition for the local law enforcement that guests can fill out and sign. Someone needs to get the place next door to stop blaring super loud music until after 1am.

Sorry that they have to deal with this!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank trientalis
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have never written a negative review, but since I am in bed in this hotel and unable to sleep because of the horrendous noise coming from next door, I thought I should let you all know. I thought the negative reviews were just from light sleepers, but this is just not fit for purpose. It is simply not possible to sleep with this noise. I feel like the hotel have conned me and my family as it is impossible to sleep here and the whole reason of booking a hotel room is actually sleep at night. I will be asking for my money back. Please do not book this hotel or you will regret it.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Y F
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We loved this hotel. Firstly the location is brilliant - just a 5 minutes walk from the ferry port. The staff are lovely - always smiling and friendly. There is a lift and we had a bay view room which we were so happy about as the view really is amazing and the sunsets - just brilliant. The pool view rooms all look inwards as the pool is in a courtyard behind reception so I don't think they would be so good. I know other reviewers have complained about the noise from the hotel next door which I think must be a hostel and they do play music loudly but it never went on beyond 1130 (and we were there over a weekend) and we couldn't hear it in our room anyway. Our room was large with a big balcony kitted out with 2 chairs and a table, Loads of cupboard space, huge safe, full size fridge, hairdryer and toiletries and 2 bottles of water each day. It's only a 10 minute walk to North Beach which is just out of this world - after Tulum and PDC with all the seaweed it was a joy to be on a beach with no seaweed and the most perfect swimming conditions. There are a lot of boats that come for the day from Cancun but they are moored outside the cordoned off swimming area so, despite all these boats, this area and the beach are pretty empty. We also hired a golf cart for the day to see the rest of the island which is so worth it - the turtle sanctuary was lovely as was the Sculpture Park at Punta Sur - we spent some time walking around - scenery is stunning. We loved our stay on Isla Mujeres and this really was a great place to stay. Have to agree with other reviewers that the breakfast was a disappointment - cereal, toast and a bit of fruit!!! Not what you would expect in a 4 star hotel to be honest.

Room Tip: Ocean view room definitely
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paxcot
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel near ferry terminal, shops and restaurants. Staff were excellent. Bit noisy on the street and the hotel behind played music every night but it was still nice. Breakfast included on top floor/great view. No English TV except a movie channel. Room was clean, modern and comfortable. No direct access to beach but public beach a short walk down the street.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara B
Reviewed 1 March 2018

There's a nightclub with loud, pounding music right next door and if you face the pool it will be incredibly loud. I strongly suggest you either face the bay or stay someplace else. For some reason the front desk offered nothing, not even any ear plugs! If you must face the pool, bring your own ear plugs. Luckily the music stopped at 1AM and afterwards I went to sleep. That was Wednesday and Thursday night. I'd be worried the music would go even later on the weekend. They are lacking bedside lamps, so when I couldn't sleep, I also couldn't read a book, since my husband had managed to fall asleep. The breakfast is very basic; the second morning we wound up going someplace else to eat. The rooms are clean and modern, the towels, sheets and bed are very comfortable. The staff is nice, lobby is attractive, bottled water is offered.

Room Tip: Face the bay; do not face the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple