“Fantastic, wonderful and highly recommended!”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome Pool Pool and Hot Tub
Awesome Pool
Pool and Hot Tub
Dining Room
View from kitchen
Living room, complete with games, DVDs and plenty of family space
Bedroom 2~ King bed and twin bed~ both w/ memory foam toppers
Bedroom 3~ two twins with lofts~ all with memory foam toppers
Master walk-in-shower
Front balcony with great view of the ocean
Sun and a great view from the master balcony
Relaxing beach
Sunset from balcony
Nearby snorkeling
Very private beach steps from the pool
Beach view from the pool
Our pier is great for snorkeling or watching sunsets...
Beautiful entryway
Sunset view from your balcony
Weight/Work-out room
Relaxing by the pool
Huge Palapa for relaxing
Puerta al Mar at night
Pool and Hot Tub at night
Swim up bar and Hot Tub
Entrance to paradise
Puerta al Mar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
RPRStrike...
Meridian, Idaho
“Fantastic, wonderful and highly recommended!”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I previously stayed in Isla Mujeres in 2012foe my 60th birthday. I rented a wonderful home and fell in love with the Island. I didn't think paradise could get any better.

In 2015, I took my wife and daughter to Isla Mujeres to share the experience with them. I wanted to find someplace different this time and came across Casa Bendicion at Puerta Al Mar. I vaguely rememberd seeing the propery back in 2012 as I stayed about a mile down the road on Sac Bajo.

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful the accomodations were at Casa Bendicion. The owner, Richard Cooner, was excellent to work with. The pictures on his website were exactly what I experienced. The condo is very well taken care of. I oved the pool which seemed to be very private from therest of the island and as a bonus, I loved the private beach with a long pier that led you out to waist deep beautiful warm water.

The grounds were very well kept and the staff was always present and keeping busy grooming the beach, the landscaping and keeping the entire area immaculate.

There was always someone available to answer a question and ,ake a recommendation..

I am so sorry that is has taken me so long to write this review because the owner, Richard, was so gracious in getting back to me and making sure everything was OK.

As a Vice President of Hotels, I was very impressed with my stay and would highly recommend staying at Casa Bendicion.

I will look forward to visiting the next time my travels bring me back to Isla Mujeres.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool area was immaculate and very quiet.
Liked least: The no-see-ums each eveningat dusk but that is to be expected on Isla Mujeres and no fault of the property.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Buttercup...
Branson, Missouri
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I travelled with my extended family from the Midwest to Isla for a week. My third and their first trip. This condo far surpasses the other places I have booked on the island in the past. Case Benedicion is comprised of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, dining room, and fully appointed kitchen. It was spotless and beautifully decorated! I loved the location, on Sac Bajo, which is in a quiet area of the island. I experienced so many things I had not experienced before! Swimming with the Dolphins, snorkeling on Punta Sur (worth the ferry ride from Cancun....absolutely stunning!), visiting previously unseen shops and restaurants.

I can't say enough positive things about this place....it is stocked with DVDs for the occasional rainy afternoon, also books, children's items and pool toys. Speaking of the pool...fabulous. We had almost the entire place to ourselves, both in the pool and on their private beach. The beach also includes a lovely dock with a beautiful palapa built on the end.

The best part of Casa Benedicion is Jose! He organized everything, arranged transportation to and from the airport, answered countless questions, arranged for golf carts (you NEED a golf cart). My family and I celebrated my birthday while there and they asked Jose to arrange for a cake. Wow! Not only a beautiful cake, but birthday candles too! Jose rocks!

I highly recommend Casa Benedicion and plan on staying there exclusively whenever I visit Isla! Thank you!

Liked best: Jose!
Liked least: Hot tub never got hot....no biggie! No hot water last night...again, no biggie!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Lisa D
“Amazing vacation experience ”
Reviewed 8 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at your beautiful condo for 8 days. We loved every minute of our vacation! Beautiful island, beautiful condo, beautiful people. Jose made sure we had everything we needed and the condo itself was equipped with everything a family might need; toothpaste, sunscreen, beach towels, EVERYTHING. We will most definitely be coming back!!!

James H
Mission Viejo, California
“island retreat to remember”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Upon reserving an accommodation on line certain anxiety of expectation is natural. Casa Benedicion surpassed all levels of service both in locale and appointment. The property is located on the quiet side of the island and yet readily accessible to all attractions by golf cart (highly recommended. Our three days and nights were spent at Garrafon Park, Playa Norte, Oscar's, Soggy Peso, island tour, swimming, diving, eating, etc. We saved one day to stay at La Casa to enjoy the pool, beach, pier, and cooked dinner in the well-appointed kitchen. Local Groceria very close. The best benefit was that the Conner Family and Jose offered a spotless unit that was spacious and made our group feel as though we were at home and requests were just a phone call or text away. This cannot be advertised to the extent that it was received. I am so glad we chose Casa Benedicion and will be back as soon as the opportunity presents itself. We have taken many memories with us from the retreat. Thanks again...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: tranquility of locale
Liked least: did not reserve more days
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Karla H
Salem, Oregon
“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 23 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The condo was very nice and the view was amazing. The very best part was the location away from the hustle and we had the whole place almost entirely to ourselves. Very peaceful environment. The grounds were very well taken care of and the beds were some of the best we have slept on, and we travel alot! The owners and the manager on site were extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. We traveled with another couple and felt like we could easily have our own space. We appreciated all the little extras and enjoyed the games and other special touches that were thoughtful especially the comfortable beds and huge showers. We were sad to leave and would definitely stay here again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing