US$33
US$29
Hotel Hacienda Inn(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
US$89
US$38
Hotel Maria Jose(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$37
US$36
Akasha Hostel(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Aries y Libra(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$23
Hotel Santa Maria(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$25
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We arrived at the hotel at 1:30pm which is early for the 3pm check in. We were told to come back at 3pm as they didn't have a room available yet. We left and spent time at the nearby restaurant. At 3pm we were told that a room was still not available even though we had prebooked our stay and paid for it when we arrived at 1:30pm. We waited in the lobby area. My husband went up twice to the counter after 10, then 25 minutes later. Finally, he was told a room was ready the second time up. The room was reasonably clean. The bed was uncomfortable while trying to sleep; and, it kept sliding forward when whenever we were sitting up on it watching t.v. My husband finally had to put a pair of rubber thongs under each side of the bottom end of the bed. It worked! The vanity light didn't work making it a bit difficult for applying makeup, or shaving for my husband.

It is located in a great location. Many stores and restaurants nearby for walking/short drives. Staff were friendly. My husband liked the breakfast. We would probably stay there again. Check out was super fast.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

There's nothing really special about this hotel. It's nice and comfortable and it's clean. No minibar, no microwave, no coffee maker, no safe deposit box. But rooms are spacious and it's an overall nice stay. It's location is very good though. Just 5 minutes away from downtown and 10 minutes away from all the major highways. They were remodeling and expanding so it should improve in the following year.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel yesterday for 2 nights. The staff was friendly and helpful but the hotel is really "poor". The breakfast is prepared in the hall with the air condition so high that you need a pullover, you have to use paper dishes and plastic forks and the quality of food not satisfying . We had a room on third floor which smelled a lot of chlorine ( maybe they used it to clean) and mold . In the morning all our clothes were humid because of humidity in the room which has a window that you cannot open. It is a cheap hotel and you realize it when you get in.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
HotelesCityexpress, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Merida, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Serena A.

We appreciate your preference to choose us as your choice of accommodation and the time you took to give us your comments, this allows us to improve day by day, we are sorry to know that your stay was not all pleasant, be assured that our Housekeeping / Maintenance departments will make efforts to overcome such details and show you improvements in your next visit,

Anything you need please de not hesitate to contact us , have a great day.

City Express

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I got relocated to this town and we spent one night at the property while we received our home. We arrived after 9:00 pm and nobody was at the front desk, I asked for a crib for my little daughter and they never gave me an answer right away. I have to get down to the front desk 2 times and finally they told me they didn't have cribs. Breakfast is ok and it was included.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

We got a great value through hotwire!. Breakfast is included and helps your budget a lot. Its located North of the city, surrounded by commercial buildings and restaurants/bars you can get a bite and drinks from. They have a shuttle that drives you Downtown for free. Also its located in a very popular street (Prolongación Paseo Montejo) so you can hop on a bus and get Downtown in 10-15 min, also to the Mayan Museum in 3-5 min, or connect to every place you want to visit. The service in the hotel was very kind and helped with every need (disposable forks to have dinner in the room, an extra key when I asked for it, extra towels, ice buckets), everyone is happy to help you out eventhough City Express are minimalistic ammenities-wise hotels. I visited many places in Merida and fell completely in love with the city, its people, and food. I have to go back to visit more places, you need more than 4 days to explore as much as possible.

Stayed: April 2016