Our first trip to Playacar as Palace Resort members.The resort is wonderful, as are the employees who work here. The location is perfect, just a short walk to the Cozumel Ferry and Fifth ave shopping.The beach is spectacular too.. We took the ferry to Cozumel, about a thirty minute run, then walked down to Cozumel Palace for lunch, snorkeling and a dip in their beautiful seaside pool.
The food at both resorts is outstanding ! We traveled to Punta Cana last winter and were terribly disappointed with our stay at Hard Rock, but these two Mexican resorts renewed our faith in our Palace Resorts membership once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Playa Del Carmen, Mexico - Riviera Maya