Soho Playa Hotel(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$351
US$188
  • Breakfast included
Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club(Playa del Carmen)
US$161
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

The Palm at Playa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Riviera Maya Suites(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$309
US$247
Priceline
  • Pool
La Tortuga Hotel & Spa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$65
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$329
US$263
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$508
US$379
  • Beachfront
10,224 results
All reviewsroyal servicemolethe grillsouth bargabi clubla palapa restaurantyhi spadinner reservationsalfredobutler serviceswim up suiteguest servicesour honeymoonbali bedspool partyall inclusive resortpersonal butler
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paradisus Playa del Carmen “La Perla” Adult only Resort is very beautiful. My husband and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary and the staff made sure it was special. We received surprises from sun up to sun down! The staff was very professional anywhere we went. Of course All inclusive should includes everything but at this location 2 out of 14 restaurants were not included which was not a big deal being that we had so many choices to choose from. Although the beach is horrible due to it being covered in seaweed the pools were very clean and crystal clear water. If I had to stay again I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY CHOOSE PARADISUS PLAYA DEL CARMEN “La Perla”!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rokeisha M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My new hubby and I booked a seven night stay at La Perla and we were so beyond impressed. Every single staff we met were so genuinely nice. I would totally come here again but wish there were more activities to do when it rains (it rained every day) and there were minimal vegetarian options on the menu. Also, we were very disappointed by the seaweed covering the beach but they were doing their best to remove it.

The restaurants were amazing! There were several that were buffet and several that required reservations. The food was four course-style and my crumbs were even cleaned off mid-meal! Super amazing experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Esteban, Victor and Marco activities team are the best. Unfortunately our trip was overtaken by rain and storms, but they found ways to keep us entertained! The resort is really nice. It is a little more difficult for picky eaters, and not as much to do if it is raining, except eating and drinking

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Brooke T
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I meet my cousins from Calgary at this AMAZING resort. from the moment we walked in we felt like we were in paradise. Honestly i can still smell the calming and soothing aromas that were in the atmosphere of this hotel. from our amazing room to the food was top notch. the only down side was the weather, we traveled in March and we had a lot of raining days. I also didn't like that the beach had no palm trees. Over all one of the best places I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Amie R
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Cannot recommend this resort enough. We had an incredible experience--beautiful property, amazing staff, incredible rooms and views. Best money we've ever spent in Mexico, no questions asked. Would definitely stay here again, as well as recommend to anyone considering an outstanding all-inclusive resort in Mexico!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple