The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$309
US$269
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Palm at Playa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Riviera Maya Suites(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$419
US$319
  • Beachfront
US$402
US$287
Melia.com
Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club(Playa del Carmen)
US$154
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$50
La Tortuga Hotel & Spa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
  • Pool
Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$464
US$352
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$429/night.

All reviewsstayed a couple of nightsmuchas graciassmall poolenjoyed my staybackpackersavenida
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed a couple of nights and really enjoyed my stay before my long trip to Los Cabos, i met other travelers, we had so much fun at the beach!
At night an old gringo gave us a great concert, he performs at night in a restaurant on the 5th.
The location of this basic hostel is not far away from the bus station and quinta avenida...If you are very hot you can get into the small pool.
Coffee in the mornings is very good to wake up.
I'll come back to say hello someday.
Muchas gracias.
Cheers

Room Tip: Rooms at the top are very comfy
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank betour02
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

With the hostel not being massive and overcrowded, you easily make friends in the dining/chill-out area. The staff are SO friendly and are very approachable. If you have any problems or want to know any information about the local area the owner was so helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks so much Vive la Vida!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This was a really good basic hostel but the one complaint I have is that there were people having a party and blasting music from 4am-10am and nobody told them to be quiet. We were shattered after a 23 hour journey! The rest of the people that we met here were lovely and interesting though!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I stayed here in January and I felt so welcome from the first moment! The staff was super kind and looked after me very well. I left and came back and they gave me the same bed which I liked. There was lots of other backpackers and I really enjoyed it. I was there for 10 days total. Some rooms were better than others and I really did not use the kitchen - for me traveling alone it was a perfect place! I would absolutely go back!

Room Tip: Female dorm in the best!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Not a nice place to stay...unless you are looking to party all night and sleep in a sauna. Checking into the hostel was a very disorganized process. They said beds werent ready which is understandable. We paid left our stuff and came back 5 hours later. They brought us to the room which was cluttered and a mess with stuff everywhere and couldn't seem to find 2 beds for us. There was an empty double bed I suggested we could stay in. The lady said ok. A few hours later she came back and told us to move so a single guy could sleep there. Why would you ask 2 people to leave a double bed so that 1 person could sleep there? Anyway we ended up having 12 people in a 10 bed dorm and there were people having sex in the bed above us at 730am after the party stopped. Room was disgustingly hot and uncomfortable.
I am sure there are much better hostels in Playa.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple