“Massages”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Excellent, relaxing, great service and fabulous price. We all went here and everyone thought it was a above average massage.

1  Thank TTDLondon_Ontario

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We received a free 5 minute massage by the pool and decided to get a full massage in the spa. Very nice, clean and friendly ENJOYABLE

1  Thank Scott P
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I went here three times during the course of my 11 day vacation. This place is wonderful. I discovered it last year when I went to visit Playa Del Carmen and had to go back for more this trip. I highly recommend Wendy and her deep tissue massage. It's out of this world! Their work environment is very clean and professional and I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank MayaScuba
Reviewed 5 February 2012

As for Mari, she was terrific for a deep tissue massage

Reviewed 20 January 2012

had a couples message was wonderful. Very relaxing we were is the same room. Was heavenly