“One Fabulous Place For Adventureous Honeymooners”
other travellers have booked this property
Rooftop Lounge Chairs & Daybeds Rooftop Area
Infinity Pool
Condo Location at Shangri-La Beach
Spacious Rooftop
Spacious Rooftop
Sun or Shade, your choice!
Rooftop at Night
Rooftop
Ground Level Pool
Lounge Chairs at Ground Level Pool
Ground Level Pool
Ground level pool
Many shady areas to relax!
Rooftop, great spot for morning coffee!
Condo Living Area
Dinning Area
Sofa Sleeper Bed
Shower
Spacious Bathroom
The Room
The Room
Bathroom sink, we supply bath amenities!
Spacious Bathroom and large shower
Steps to the Sand!
Condo Building Entrance
Building Entrance
Condo Lobby
Many Areas to Relax
Daybeds and Loungers Waiting for You!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NFW F
Bradenton, Florida
“Poor stay but nice location”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My husband and I stayed here for the week of Christmas.

PROS:
Nice location!
Great rooftop pool
Owner was great at communicating and responding quickly, very helpful with information
Check in was seamless
Condo staff helpful
Condo had a comfortable bed
Owner very accommodating by putting in additional cleaning day at no cost to us. Very nice.
Excellent breakfast place right up the street.
Adequate beach towels and hangers supplied.

CONS:
Smelled strongly of mildew, I was afraid I would contract some illness from the smell. Really bad. Did become less strong by our last day but terrible overall. All my clothes stunk of mildew and I had to wash or dry clean everything regardless of them being clean and never worn.

Cleaning schedule stupid. Although owner told us dates they would clean, the cleaners came ON Christmas, and then two days in a row. Hard to communicate with them.

Construction ongoing on both sides of the building so if you wanted peace and quiet this wasn’t the place. By 10 am drilling every day.

7 out of 13 lights out in the condo main living area. Over dinning table two lights but one out and needed more than a light bulb change. We asked twice at the front desk but they never did come for light bulbs so kind of dreary and dim at night.

Shower pressure AWFUL. My husband complained the whole time.
Shower was cool water only, we finally were able to contact front desk 2nd day after Christmas and had them turn water heater up.

Pillows on king size bed were terrible. Two of them felt like you were sleeping on a pillow made of sand. All were unusually small and didn’t appear to be standard pillow size. For me it was a problem because I cannot sleep flat because I get vertigo, I need to prop up and these were hardly adequate.

Needed some additional plugs. I had to unplug the bedside lamp to plug in my iPad.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Jan 2018
Our location is superb, and glad to know that you enjoyed the rooftop pool. It is a lovely spot! Regarding the light bulbs, there must have been a power surge or something right before your stay, I am very sorry about that. The bulbs will be, if not already, replaced.

I know pillows are a personal thing since everybody has a different idea of what is comfortable, that is why we supply 4 pillows. With that said however we do replace our pillows periodically and it sounds like it is time to do that again. We try to keep two flat and two full pillows to suit everybody's taste. I'm sorry the bulb and pillow made your stay uncomfortable. I understand that the full occupancy Christmas week with families put a strain on the central hot water system which was later adjusted for the high occupancy. The unit had been vacant right before your stay and housekeeping is normally good about airing the unit out before a guest's arrival. Due to being at the beach it is important to air the place out with fresh air, I am very sorry it sounds like that did not happen. I will make sure that occurs consistently in the future. Usually opening the windows for a few hours does the trick. We have recently purchased an air purifier to help when guests don't open windows. We have had this condo now for 10 years and we have many repeat guests who come stay with us every year...some even more frequently. It sounds like we didn't meet your expectations, and I am sorry. In all of those years your review was the worst we have every received. :( The good news is that all of these things are easily fixed, I'm sorry you didn't reach out to me during your stay and I would have made sure these issues were remedied right away.
RockaWorl...
Val Morin, Canada
“One Fabulous Place For Adventureous Honeymooners”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We came here for our honeymoon and everything was perfect. The personel at the front desk was very helpful, the concierge (Lillian) was very helpful to help us make the best out of our trip, the accommodation was spaceous and clean and finally the rooftop pool was amazing.

If you like going in local supermarkets to buy food and make yourself romantic homemade dinners, this place is perfectly located.

I give it 5 star!

Matthew T
Durham, North Carolina
“Great Condo, Great Location on the Beach and in the heart of the city night life.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Comfortable condo with nice kitchen and bath. The maid service and door people are excellent. You are steps from the beach and there are wonderful restaurants and shops all walking distance from the condo. Pool was nice, especially the roof top. Bummer you can't have kids up there.

Linpete
“Fabulous beach accommodation”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment was very big and comfortable with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. There was a lovely big pool on the roof which we used most days because it was quiet and had a beautiful view. We found the staff to be very helpful and were always willing to accommodate our needs. Our only disappointment was that the beach was very busy and there was not really much space to sit however to be fair we were there at the busiest time of year and it was also the 10th anniversary of the techno music festival so there were a lot of people around. Great place to stay.

BillyS002
Monifieth, United Kingdom
“Home from home in Paradise.”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Everything we have heard about this condo is correct. It is in a perfect location, close to 5th Avenue and right next to the beach. Shops and bars are feet away it could not be better placed. When we arrived we were welcomed by name even though we were an hour early.
The condo is huge with plenty of facilities and storage capacity, there were even beach towels available.
From start to finish every detail was handled professionally.
I would recommend this condo to anyone who is having a holiday in Playa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$140
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing