1,495 results
All reviewsrooftop poolla passionel tapasthree blocksvenezuelan restaurantkaxapa factorymunicipal parkmade to order breakfasthot tubfree breakfastado bus stationbreakfast is servedgreat boutiquequinta avenidarooms are smalltwo blockslocation was perfect
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Staying at this fabulous hotel really made our trip to Playa del Carmen. My boyfriend and I travelled around Mexico for 2 weeks in July and stayed at La Pasion for 4 nights at the start of the trip. The staff are just so amazing here - so kind, friendly and welcoming, I actually looked forward to returning to the hotel everyday so see my favourite friendly people!

The room was quite big with an enormous comfy double bed - you could have fitted about 5 people in it!! Bathroom was small but nice. Breakfast was incredible - so big and so much choice - cooked to order and just delicious. The roof pool is quite special, relaxing ambience and comfy sun loungers and sun beds with 2 hot tubs up there! There are also two other swimming pools in the pretty grounds and another hot tub.

Just a few mins walk from all the action on Quinta Avenida but just far enough away to have a quiet peaceful place to sleep.

Had the best time here and can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emma-205
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The room was absolutely beautiful and had great AC. Everything At the hotel was so wonderfully thought out and the decor was playful and subtle. I don’t think i’ve ever been to a hotel where the staff were so cheerful and helpful. The hotel had a great feeling about it and is a calm oasis away from the busy Main Street. The three pools are gorgeous and the outdoor lounging areas were a very nice place to relax. Th breakfast was fantastic as well. I had an omelet and it came out quickly and was served with a plate of fresh fruit and some beans.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Katie_the_Muzykal
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went on my honeymoon. Great place to stay. Customer service was the best of the best. Specially Martin, Michel, Cristobal, and Conrado. Everybody here becomes your friend and treats you as one. I do recommend it. Will be coming back soon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ricky2gx
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Always when I travel I like to stay in boutique hotels because I like the concept of a small hotel were everything feels more intimate and not like in those massive hotels of 300 rooms. I was very happy with this hotel for a number of reasons. The customers service is amazing, everybody, all the guys that work in the hotel always polite, attentive and with a big smile, always eager to help you. I remember the names of some of them, Hansel, Juan Pablo, Luciano, Cristobal, Carlos and the awesome Bar tender in the roof top Bar "Julian", that hands down makes the best mojitos that I have ever had! (and I travel a lot)The hotel decor is so beautiful and with a small town feeling with attention to every detail. I fell in love with the rooftop Pool and the great music and great drinks they serve. I was traveling by myself and I never felt scared around playa or quinta avenida (that is only a couple of blocks away). I have to recommend if you like seafood, ceviche etc. a tiny local restaurant just a couple of blocks from the hotel (recommended by the guys in the front desk) "El Doctorcito" and has fresh seafood and great music, not fancy place but good food and good service. The guys that work in the restaurant are very attentive and the service is really good, great coffee and delicious sweet breads, had the omelette with ham and cheese (very good) and fresh squeeze juice. The hotel has 3 pools, so it never felt crowded. The guys in the front desk at night and during the day, I don't have their names but all of them very professional. Thank you Hotel La Pasion I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Maru L
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at La Pasion and are very happy with everything this homie hotel had to offer. The staff is friendly and we were very satisfied with all their suggestions for restaurants and tours. We did the Xplore tour (alot of walking) but worth it and the Kantun-chi cenote park (breath taking), costs a little more than the other cenote tours but worth it, it's less crowded and you see more. Hotel has breakfast included which was quiet good and some days there's live music, within walking distance from everything so no need to rent a car, for tours transfers are included. Felt safe and happy in this beautiful city.

Stayed: July 2018