“Fun at Xplor”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very fun Park! My kids loved the zip lines which were different from other zip lines we have done because you land in water a few times on each course. The park was clean and organized and very well run! We enjoyed the food- nothing super amazing but yummy and fine to eat. The cave swim was everyone's favorite as well as the cave paddle. It was very cool to see the stalagmites and stalactites and some of the geological formations. Look for bats in the tops of the caves.

2  Thank maryga2r
Write a ReviewReviews (15,143)
All reviews
in 436 reviews
"waterproof camera"
in 180 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Go at night! It was beautiful. Pictures will not do it justice.
This was my first time zip lining and it was a blast. I would have like to have NOT gotten wet on that last zip, it was cold out at 10pm in March. But it was still fun. The food was actually really good for it being a buffet. We were surprised. The staff was very helpful and nice. The picture package we purchased, downloaded with no problem. Everyone should do this once.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

NICE PLACE BUT. ONCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY YOUR NOTHING TO THEM.
We found that because we are English I think they think we are second class to them. they always started speaking Spanish when it is obvious that I'm as white and Canadian as they come. I work a Toronto maple leafs hat and a I love Canada shirt.
Anyway that's not my grief. Here it is. I got home last night and have been trying painfully to down load the $200.00 I spent trying to get the pictures downloaded. It has been spinning and spinning and spinning for over 5 hrs. now and this nothing.
We were there two years ago and we went thru the same thing ( no pictures). I asked about that this time when I was there and the girl who was at the counter assured me it will not happen again ( She said it in Spanish 1st) then English. I'm sooooo tired and upset with this place

2  Thank Jimfrombonnyville
aalc0cer, Servicio al Cliente at Xplor Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear visitor,

Please contact us directly at customerservice@experienciasxcaret.com.mx. Rest assured we'll work on the issue until you're happy with your purchase.

Best regards.

Customer Service Team.
Experiencias Xcaret.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Xplor was an awesome experience with a great deal of fun; zip-lining, four wheel gators, and rafting! The coordination, accommodations, and experience is very organized and effortless for us. We booked our excursion through the resort which included transportation to and from the resort to XPlor, entrance to the park and the activities, an all inclusive buffet all day, and lockers for the cost of $135 USD.

On the day of the excursion, we were greeted at our resort by a coordinator for the trip and transported by shuttle bus from the resort to a connection venue for a direct trip to XPlor in a dedicated shuttle bus that was very comfortable.

Upon arrival at XPlor, we were provided directions to a service counter where we were registered, received our wrist bands and locker keys and opted to buy the photo package that is very much worth the price. The photo package includes all of the photos that are taken of you during your experiences through all of the activities. The photos are taken in a variety of locations throughout the park electronically through contacts in your helmet and a wristband that is attached to your wrist. Photos are taken automatically and can be viewed just by walking up to a monitor at the end of your visit.

We visited the park during the daytime experience but there is also an evening experience that we did not experience. We did both of the courses for the zip-lining, as well as the hammock zip-ling and the four wheeling gators. Unfortunately we were unable to do the rafting because of time allotment and the desire to do additional zip-lining. The activities in the park are well organized and the staff is very safety conscience and customer friendly. The equipment was of good quality and well maintained. Our tour ended at 5PM because of the travel back to the resort.

The park is beautifully maintained and there is plenty of staff to assist and monitor the activities. The park management practices eco-friendly procedures that includes sun-screen that must be eco-compliant without chemicals that can be destructive to the environment.

With all that XPlor has to offer we felt that the price point was exceptional with all that is offered. Awesome experience and a must for everyone! Don't forget swim suit, water shoes and a change of clothes for the trip back. It is highly recommended for you will definitely get wet!

3  Thank SSHARK1991
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have also been to Xcaret, and Xel-Ha.

7 of us book the tour through the hotel.
Coach bus leaves the hotel from Cancun at 7:10am and gets back about 6:30pm

The first bus drops you off at a depot location and there you grab a different coach to xplor.

You can use bio-degradable sun screen. They check on the way in. You really do not need sun block here as you will wear shirt and helmet on zip lines and the rest is underground. Your exposure to the sun is fairly limited.

You won’t need sunglasses.

You will not need money as it is all-inclusive.

Bring a water sealed pouch for your phone/camera.

Bring water shoes! Or you can purchase them there. A lot of walking on stone if you are barefoot. I just used tennis shoes and was fine.

We arrived about 9am and first you get fitted for a helmet and given a locker key. Head to the locker and change and put your bag away.

There are 4 major attractions here. I’ll list them in my favorite order. Zip lines (2 sets), ATV’s (2 paths), cave swim, and cave raft (2 paths).

All paths lead to the heart of the cave where the lockers are. There are stop lights that indicate the availability of each attraction.
~9:20am we started with an ATV ride, which is the closest attraction to the heart.
~10:00am we headed for the zip lines. We took the high tower path first. When finished you can head right back to the beginning and take the other path without getting re-fitted for harness.
~1:30pm when headed to buffet. Everyone in our party agreed that this was best buffet we’ve seen in Mexico!
~2:00pm we headed for raft ride. The guide send us fro the left path first. Once there opted from the shortcut (5 min) just to check it out. Glad we did or we’d spent too much time in the raft attraction. There were road blocks everywhere. People were getting stuck maneuvering the path. The 5 min path took 20 minutes.
I recommend you skip the rafts.
There is a long walking cave path to the swim and rafts.
~3:00pm we headed for the cave swim. This is one best things to do especially if you are hot. It is a cool and relaxing float through the caves. We took the long path and it lasted about 40 minutes.
~4:00pm we headed back to the ATV’s to get the second path in before heading back to the lockers and and bus.

You cannot get every possibility in before the bus leaves but we made the best of every second we had. You can probably move faster with a smaller group.

5  Thank Brian T