“Stunning location, modern, well-equipped...”
Mamitas Village #305A Mamitas Village #305A
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Mamitas Village #305A
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
heatheran...
Sydney, Australia
“Stunning location, modern, well-equipped penthouse.”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My partner and I and 2 friends stayed at Mamitas Penthouse for a week over March and April and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location of the penthouse is excellent; an easy walk to the beach and surrounding beach clubs and bars and an equally quick and easy walk to 5th and surrounding cafes, restaurants, shops etc. The penthouse is very comfortable for 4, and the rooftop entertaining area and spa were wonderful.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space, view, proximity to beach and 5th Avenue, comfortable beds, comfortable sofas.
Liked least: At first, the spiral staircase to rooftop, but we got used to it.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kessia K
“Response to Prior Review”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

I have read and understand the concerns of the previous customer/reviewer, and as I plan on staying in the accommodation. I will contact management and take these opinions very seriously. I find it hopeful to come to an agreement or understanding of the circumstances to avoid false representation of my transaction.
It is concerning to hear the nature of this review, as I am booked in for early February. I will be making all necessary arrangements to rectify and address my immediate and recent concerns. As a paying customer who values customer service and delivery of these said agreements, I take this, and any other review, very seriously. Because I am paying a very pretty penny to be accommodated at this unit, I do expect the utmost worth for my money and will act on any false representation of the product at hand.
I am hopeful that this has been read by the provider of my business transaction, however I do understand and am educated on the full extent of what the law does and does not allow. Let this please acknowledge to management that this does not go unnoticed.
Without question, I will assume the concerns outlined in the previous review have been addressed prior to my arrival. I am looking forward to this trip and would love nothing better than to write a glowing review of this unit upon my return home.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
runandgol...
kildeer, IL
“This unit is Missing Attention and TLC”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Can't beat the location of mamita's village, however this place needs some TLC! The pictures shown in the listing are old and inaccurate. Both outdoor tables are broken, the grill has one missing leg and one broken leg. There are missing tiles on the outside wall and wood pieces on the outdoor overhang are missing. The glass on the outdoor decks is not stable and I would not suggest allowing young kids on the deck, it needs re-enforcement. The main door to the unit has no extra bolt lock, the safe had no batteries in it and didn't work. The sliding glass doors are almost impossible to open and don't lock properly. I have been to Playa for 11 years in a row and this is the first time I felt that I stayed in an over priced unit. Playa Rental Properties really needs to take recent pictures of the unit and be honest with the renters as to what does and doesn't work.....

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Jan 2015
We apologize for the experience you've had at this condo. It is by no means our intention to neglect properties. Sometimes, however, we are faced with properties who's owners are less attentive than others. We agree that the unit needed attention. I assure you that those issues will be brought up to the owners of this unit. I'm confident they will take the necessary steps to rectify this matter.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1,060
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing