We had heard not to travel to mexico, lots of our friends were concerned for us going. let me just say we never once felt unsafe or scared. we went into playa del carmen twice for dinner and to shop. The royal hacienda resort is a beautiful and unbelievably clean resort. the people were amazing the staff was amazing we had a fantastic time. We hope to go back spring break 2013 and take are two boys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and AAE Travel Pte Ltd so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Playa Del Carmen, Mexico - Riviera Maya