“Fun. Informative. Beautiful scenery ”
Review of Jeep Adventures

Jeep Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: During your SELF DRIVE Jeep Adventure you will get to visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Caribbean which are rarely visited by tourists. Mayan ruins, zipline circuit, snorkel,restauran by the beach (all you can eat and drink) interactive Zoo, automatic ATV,s! We avoid all of the usual tourist sites and concentrate on an action packed day full of scenic beauty and fun! Your professional adventure leader will guide you throughout the day to amazing places that even few locals get the chance to experience!
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

Constant information provided trough the tour. Taken into places in Ensenada that you wouldn't normally visit. Ended at a winery. Learned so much and got to taste A LOT of wine. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

We took the Polaris Jeep adventure with another couple. We had one jeep for the four of us and travelled in a group of about 8 jeeps. It was pretty much an entire day. Got to enjoy a little bit of many things. We saw a crocodile at one stop. The light house was nice. Also included snorkeling and a really nice meal at a beach. The Mayan ruins were larger than I was expecting after being told it was a small site. I always like to hear about the ruins. The drive alone the east side of the island is very pretty and I would like to go back and rent scooters to tour that side. At the end of the tour you go to a tequila shop to learn about how it is made and to try several samples. It was good tequila.

2  Thank Barb284
Reviewed 24 July 2014

liked being able to stop at different locations/restaurants & bars as you drive around the island
disliked it was pretty hot in a jeep

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This trip was definitely worth the time and worth the money. I couldn't believe the amount of activity packed into one day. Everything they advertise is everything you get. What you do with the experience is totally up to you. From the hummer ride to the zip lines, the atv's through the jungle to the cenotes... it was so much fun. It rained through the forest on the atv and it couldn't have been more perfect. The trip to Puerto Morales where we ate at a quaint stucco house where we had freshly caught fish sea side was one of my favorite experiences. If that wasn't enough...we went to the "Crococun Zoo" I loved the interaction with the monkeys and the birds but beyond that, I could have skipped it. Only because I don't care much for snakes and crocs.
The final note is that our guide was Merak. He was personality plus! Very knowledgable, very accomodating and just a joy. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated his hospitality! He sat with us through our lunch in Puerto Morales, ordered "special" salsa. It was so good and so hot I had tears for 15 minutes. I loved the experience through and through and highly recommend it!
Thank you Merak and thank you to all the people in the places we stopped along the way.

2  Thank dladonnalee
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2013

These guys are great! Providing a complete day of fun and plenty of humour. Well worth the money. The meeting point to start your adventure starts in Cancun but we were staying in Playa del Carmen. They provided transportation for $25 each roundtrip. (great deal considering a taxi to Cancun would cost $450-500 pesos each way.
The Cenotes was beautiful and refreshing. The lunch was local Mexican fare and was delicious.
All in all - an excellent day.