The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$309
US$269
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Palm at Playa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$419
US$319
  • Beachfront
Riviera Maya Suites(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$140
US$427
US$287
Melia.com
Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club(Playa del Carmen)
US$154
US$146
La Tortuga Hotel & Spa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$65
  • Pool
La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$50
Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$464
1,961 results
All reviewspunta bonitaplunge poollagoon suiteoutdoor showercasa del lagojose mariaspa islandsense spabanyan treegolf cartbutler serviceeco tourlobster tacosfour seasonssun deckpersonal butlerlas ventanas
Reviewed 18 May 2018

My daughter and son in law, treated my husband and I for a stay at Mayakoba to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and Mother’s Day. It was absolutely the best experience we have had in years. We were treated like royalty from the moment we were picked up at the airport until dropped off for our flight home. The food was delicious at every restaurant and the staff friendly and willing to meet our every request. The bartenders were knowledgeable and accommodating, I now consider myself an expert on Tequila thanks to Axel!
It was such a pleasure at the beach when we were offered the special amenities, attendants offering to carry my beach bag, and we loved Champagne O’clock.
Our Deluxe Lagoon Suite was beautiful, especially the boat ride to the suite after check in. Our lovely butler, Fernanda, prepared a delicious cocktail and appetizer for us upon arrival. She also surprised me with balloons for our anniversary. Emanuel was also exceptional. Every time I turned around there was a surprise!
I guess you can see I can’t say enough wonderful things about our stay. And, how can I forget to mention the spa it was fabulous, so serene, walking to the area where my husband and I had our massages.
Your staff absolutely spoiled my husband, daughter, son in law and me. It was so hard to come back to reality. I’ve told everyone about the Mayakoba and would recommend the resort to everyone.
I would like to add one thing that separates the beautiful Mayakoba apart from other beautiful resorts I have visited, your friendly employees. Everyone greeted us with a smile, a positive greeting, always asking what can I do for you. It was obvious they love working at the Mayakoba and it shows.
Thank you so much for an experience of a life time. What a way to celebrate our 40th anniversary and Mother’s Day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank m p
Rosewood M, General Manager at Rosewood Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear m p,

We are more than honored to have provided you with such a spectacular and unforgettable experience for your celebrations. All of us at the resort are pleased to have made this special family getaway a trip of a lifetime. Whether it was the beyond beautiful arrival to your villa or the superb service you received from our team, we are so pleased that you were impressed. We are eagerly awaiting your next visit and look forward to welcoming you back with a smile.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This property takes you on a journey to the land of oz! It is truly amazing. I travel all over and plan meetings and events at some of the finest properties and resorts and I can tell you that this property tops the list hands down. Its all in the details. The General manager Daniel sets the example treating you as if you were in his home. I could not believe how many guest that he personally went up too and knew their names as well as their kids names. This continues with Daniels staff. They are all amazing. The suites, the hotel grounds, spa, dinning, beach and i could go on and on. I really did not want to leave! Treat yourself once in your life and visit Rosewood Mayakoba!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank luisrC3712ST

Dear luisrC3712ST,

Our sincere thanks go out to you for this truly wonderful review. We are deeply appreciative of your kind words concerning not only the beauty of the resort but the superb service and attention to details that you experience from our amazing staff members. We will be sure to relay your high praise to Daniel and his team and hope that you visit again sometime soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

It was our best decision to stay in this beautiful paradise..From the pool to the villa to the beach everything was so perfect..The way they took to our villa is awesome and breathtaking.Our butler Nik was so helpful and courteous..Loved every bit of it..Would again come here in future..In short an extremely beautiful stay..:)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear YaminiGandhi,

It is our pleasure to hear about your heavenly experience in paradise. From the moment you arrived at your villa to the courteous service you received throughout your stay, we are thrilled that you were so impressed with the perfection of the resort. We would be honored to have you stay with us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Words can't describe how good this hotel is, it is beautiful and one of the reasons people are very satisfied with the experience is the staff, all of them, ALL are very detail oriented and want to be sure you are happy... we spent some time talking to Juan Pablo the executive chef and he told us all that he is doing for the environment there, the garden, etc. Also, he would look for us every day to see if we were happy with the food and also to made recommendations, also, the others chefs at theAgave azul restaurante, the garden, etc.

Butlers are always helpful and take care of all the things you may need. We were not very happy with the beds since are really hard, they made arrangements and change them, two other beds the next day, who does that??!!!!

The rooms are so big, you get your little pool, terrace, huge bathroom (indoor-outdoor), always fresh fruit in your room, bucket with ice and bottle water at the beach and pool, oh with an evian face spray, did I tell you about champagne o´clock? oh yes, you will get your complimentary champagne glass at the pool, be ready.

The crowd that goes there is a combination of well travelled people from all over the world

My son loved the kids club and the movie night, huge room with food, beds, nannies, and movies.

For sure we will go back next summer...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Adriana H

Dear Adriana H,

Thank you for choosing Rosewood Mayakoba for your Mexican getaway. It was our pleasure to host you at the resort, we are so grateful to receive your kind words. Your appreciation for the beautiful details around the property as well as the friendly service from our staff is wonderful to hear. We agree, our corner of paradise is indescribable—we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy it once more.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Absolutely, EVERYTHING was amazing about our stay. We hosted a large corporate group & all of our attendees were very pleased. The hotel staff assisted us in executing a seamless, successful event. My personal stay on the back-end was pure magic! The staff at this resort are all amazing, wonderful people. Experience of a lifetime!

Room Tip: I have stayed in every room type & am happy to say that all of the rooms at this resort are incredible!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear ViaItalia2014,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our resort. What a pleasure it has been to host your group, thank you for letting us know that it was a success. How wonderful that you were able to enjoy some time in paradise for yourself, we’re happy to hear that it was magical. Please visit us again soon, we look forward to making your next stay even more spectacular.