“Gorgeous two story condo with a rooftop pool!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lisa O
“Gorgeous two story condo with a rooftop pool!”
Reviewed 26 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented this condo for 8 days in January for a music festival and I have to say I have not one complaint about our stay. Matt and Al are wonderful, gracious hosts. The condo was in immaculate condition. We were right in the middle of everything we wanted to be close to. And you have your own freaking pool! We have never been to Playa del Carmen and I'm a planner, so I wanted to make sure I picked a spot for us where we wouldnt have to take cabs everywhere and could get the most out of our trip. I really hit the jackpot finding this beautiful spot. We didnt have to take a cab once. As soon as we got there Matt greeted us, and already had a list of recommended spots to eat, go grocery shopping, etc. I was a little hesitant not staying in an all inclusive resort but I am so happy we went with this option. There were so many wonderful food options within a 10 minute walk from us. My boyfriend and I are vegetarians, and health conscious, and we were pleasantly surprised to find more than a couple organic, vegetarian food options. We were also just a few blocks from the beach and grocery store. It became our little home. We're actually homesick for it and cant wait to go back. My only tip would also be to arrange cleaning times prior to arrival. It was hard to figure out our schedule around their cleaning schedule and ended up being in the way at one point, but Matt and NASPlaya are very accommodating and Im sure would arrange this. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. Highly recommended as long as you dont plan on staying when we plan on rebooking ;)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michael W
“Absolutely Amazing - Owners and Property”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

NASPlaya are great property owners, managers, and all around great people. They were extremely accommodating with our last minute scheduling needs and made our stay amazing. In regards to the property, the place is amazing. The complex (Quadra Alea) is so nice, we've decided to get our own unit here and call it home. This specific unit that we rented from NASPlaya is one of the best units in the entire complex. The terraces (there are 3) are all amazing. We loved having our own private pool (in addition to the 2 pools in the complex). It was great for late night relaxing. The location is very close to all the restaurants and shops as well as the beach (2-3 blocks) BUT it's far enough away that you avoid all the noise late at night. All I can say is... "Stay here, you won't be disappointed!".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unit is absolutely amazing. We loved the terraces (there are 3) and the private pool.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$209
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing