Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$225.00
from US$214.00
from US$214.00
2,003 results
All reviews private tour living wage mayan village zip lining highly recommend this company cliff jumping an excursion delicious lunch underground cenote tour companies sea turtles took pictures once in a lifetime his knowledge great company these guys chichen itza
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I found Living Dreams Mexico on TripAdvisor. After reading all the fabulous reviews, I decided I could not go wrong with this tour company. I was correct! I woke up at 7:20 am with an 8:00 am outing realizing I had questions prior to leaving. I decided to send a quick email hoping it would be answered before our guide picked us up. To my surprise, I got an answer within minutes. This company is great at communicating. Angela picked us up at our hotel on time with snacks and drinks ready for us in the car. The 2.5 hour drive went quickly as Angela answered all our questions about Chichen Itza, Mexico’s history, the culture and local information. She is a wealth of knowledge, professional and very kind! Angela has done a lot of outside research and study to make this tour accurate and interesting. The cenote was incredible as well. It was amazing to be in one of the most beautiful spots in the world. I would highly recommend this tour.

LIVING_DREAMS_TEAM, Guest Relations Manager at Living Dreams Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Hola,

Thank you very much for this very powerful review. Thank you as well for recommending our services to fellow travelers Natalie. Know that out there many folks will have a much more stress-free experience planning their vacation thanks to the passion that you are displaying for helping others. On behalf of Angela and the entire team of unsung heroes working behind the scenes GRACIAS. We hope this response finds you very happy cherishing your wonderful memories.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

What a fantastic trip. I can’t say enough of our guide Yuri. She was wonderful. We had a terrific tome

Date of experience: March 2021

Hola,

Thank you very much for recommending us to the worldwide travel community. Thank you as well for allowing us to play such a special role in your Mexican vacation.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Our family enjoyed an incredible day with Claudia. She was well informed and went over and beyond our expectations! She has a wealth of information and openly shares it. We will definitely be back and chose her as a guide. Chichen Itza was pure amazement and the cenote .. breathtaking!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Cgluth
LIVING_DREAMS_TEAM, Guest Relations Manager at Living Dreams Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hola,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such an excellent review of your experience in the company of Claudia. Thank you as well for letting us leave a special mark on your Mexican vacation. Until next time!.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Chichen Itza has been on my bucket list for 20 years. I did not choose this tour lightly and did a lot of research and it did not disappoint!! Pablo was out guide and he was outstanding! He arrived at 6:25 am on the dot to make sure we were loaded and ready to leave at 6:30 am. The 2.5 hour drive to Chichen was filled with interesting info about the migration of and establishment of the Mayan people. He was also a very careful and safe driver. The chichen itza tour was fabulous Pablo included everything you would want to know and also knew where to take the best photos. He also assisted in the purchase of souvenirs from the vendors at a fair price. We then had a wonderful tour of Valladolid where again Pablo shared a wealth of interesting and useful info, the churches are beautiful and again Pablo knew where to take the best and most memorable photos. Then we went to Selva Maya for lunch and cenote swim. The food and atmosphere were amazing and again Pablo was the perfect tour guide in explaining all the food offerings. After the meal we suited up and headed into the cenote. This was surprisingly an amazing experience. The water was cool and crystal clear, the waterfall was beautiful. Definitely better than I thought it was going to be! We were happily exhausted on the ride back to the hotel! Pablo was great! It was like we had a close friend showing us around. I highly recommend Pablo and this tour! Thank you Pablo!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Trek568375
LIVING_DREAMS_TEAM, Guest Relations Manager at Living Dreams Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Hola,

We'd like to begin by thanking your for kind support and flawless feedback Mindy. This review will surely do the homework for many folks trying to figure out the best way to travel over Chichen-Itza. We are very proud to have Pablo as a member of our team. We are as well overjoyed to see that you found his hosting to be outstanding! We hope that you cherish your memories in this incredible slice of paradise forever.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

We had an absolute blast - it was my favorite tour that we did on the trip. The cenotes were all so beautiful and the Mayan people were incredible welcoming and warm - we really enjoyed this adventure and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a unique, cultural adventure. Our guide, Claudia, was also amazing - such a sweet lady and incredibly knowledgeable.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank karolinac530
LIVING_DREAMS_TEAM, Guest Relations Manager at Living Dreams Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Hola,

It means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that your Mayan Jungle Expedition was your favorite tour Karolina. We are very proud to have Claudia as a valued member of our team. We truly hope that you cherish these memories forever. Muchas gracias.