“Fabulous!!”
Review of Kay Nah

Kay Nah
Ranked #62 of 489 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Description: KayNah Sea food, Grill, exotic desserts & Tropical drinks Breathe the Caribbean Taste the flavor of Tulum. Monday to Saturday / 6:00 PM 11:00 PM
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant! Outstanding food. Delightful service (best in my 2+ weeks in Mexico). Though no children's menu, the owner was happy to go to a nearby pasta place to keep my youngest happy! The rest of us savoured excellent and interesting meat and seafood. Tourist prices but better value than most.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I've visited the live music night in Kay Nah this week and really enjoyed the athmosphere of the place and my meal. As expat here in Tulum I would definitely say this new restaurant is one of the best places for the dining in downtown!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I happened across this place when wandering the streets of Tulum on my evening of arrival. The ambiance instantly attracted me to inspect to the menu as it was different to the other places on 'the strip'. The bleached woodwork and subtle music blended perfectly with the evensong of the birds in the trees. I was welcomed as a solo diner (having been ignored in another venue) and was instantly accommodated when I asked for a very slight alteration to the menu. The 'Catch of the Day' was Grouper and it was exquisite. Delicious wine, beautiful calm atmosphere, terrific staff... it is well worth supporting this new venture.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We visited this place on the last day of our vacation to Cancun/surrounding areas and it was hands down the best environment and food that we experienced on our entire trip. We were fortunate enough to receive a recommendation to this place from our snorkeling company in Tulum and it was amazing.

The environment is very calming and modern, truly a hole in the wall restaurant. We arrived about 30 minutes before they were scheduled to open for the evening, but regardless they allowed us to sit and order drinks and appetizers. The owner and staff are extremely friendly, the food was amazing and fresh and it was the perfect ending to our vacation.

I have some friends/coworkers visiting this same area this year and the first thing I recommend in Tulum is this restaurant. Try their mojitos, their drinks appetizers,food and desserts are amazing and you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank liltweetaf
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome place with a great atmosphere and incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Seafood was amazing. Would recommend to anyone going to Tulum!