US$246
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Blue Sky Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$178
US$131
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$329
US$400
Aldea Balam(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$72
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2016

This was such a beautiful hotel, a perfect getaway immersed in nature. The access to the beach is amazing and the water is breathtaking. My husband and I tried yoga and it was wonderful. The food was exquisite, and the best breakfasts we had so far. The dining area is absolutely gorgeous, with a stunning view of the beach. We loved it

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Perfect! I need not say more. Visit las ranitas. It's hard to explain you have to experience it for yourself. Carlos works the kitchen. Let him prepare your Grouper fish dinner, to die for.
The place is relaxing, friendly and very toned down. If you live in a big, busy city, this is where you want to be.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mufken1
Reviewed 15 April 2015

This is a very nice hotel with better than average amenities but they charge you for every little thing and $15 for a margarita is pretty outrageous. The front desk staff was friendly but provided incorrect and inconsistent information on several occasions that cost us extra. They provided an incorrect password for the hotel wireless, and although I am sure that I was not the only person who went back to tell them that we couldn't log on due to an "incorrect password" - they didn't look into it to realize that the printed instructions handed out to the guest was incorrect - for three days! Made for significant difficulties getting work done and communications with the office. No apologies, just an "oh I guess we made a mistake". Food was good, but not exceptional - with an exceptional cost. The high end suites were very nice, the regular ocean view rooms were no better than other less expensive hotels in the area.

4  Thank 2,842
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I looked at many reviews before booking our hotel, and for some reason Las Ranitas ended up being my final pick. Although our room had a wonderful view of the ocean, I thought the location was a little far out, and the actual hotel was just average. There was little lighting in the room, so it made getting ready difficult. Also there was no outlets in the bathroom, so I had to blow dry my hair next the bed using my small compact mirror. Overall, we LOVED tulum, and the hotel was fine for sleeping. For the price, I don't think I'd come back to this particular hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank spicemix
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Ten years later, Las Ranitas is still a super classy and beautiful hotel in a great location. The most breathtaking part of this hotel is walking into the main building/restaurant area because you are slightly elevated, looking down on a beautiful stretch of pristine beach with the most refreshing ocean breeze. I could sit here all day, it's truly that spectacular made even more spectacular by the fact that you usually have it almost to yourself.

The rooms are very comfortable and clean with decent beds. There is no AC but you definitely don't need it because the ocean breeze keeps you cool all night long. I love hearing the sound of the waves and watching sunrise in the hammock.

Las Ranitas is a bit further down the beach, but I prefer this part because there seems to be a little less seaweed (plus they diligently rake it up every day.) Beach chairs and loungers were always plentiful and you are within walking distance of many other hotels and restaurants.

The restaurant was uniformly good, with delicious breakfast and the best juices and smoothies in Tulum. Their coffee was some of the best we had in Tulum. Lunch was great as well, and I would assume dinner to be the same although we left every night for dinner. It's a more lowkey restaurant without a scene that you find in a lot of the other restaurants. I don't like mosquitos while I eat, so we avoided the jungle-side restaurants and stuck to the ones at the hotels on the beach side.

I would not hesitate to stay here again, and we in fact came back for breakfast even when we were staying at another hotel later in the trip. If you want a hotel that feels a little more local and a little less trendy, Las Ranitas is perfect.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the ocean for the breeze at night
3  Thank 532rome