“OMG the tuna nachos!!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the Piedra Escondida Restaurant, a cozy place with spectacular ocean view and an open terrace on the beach, we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner offering favorites such as Pepata di Cozze e Vongole, a dish of mussels and clams or Fish Fillet Tikinchik with annatto. With almost 2 dozen dishes of juicy chicken, perfectly cooked steak and enticing fresh seafood, your meal will delight and please your senses.
Reviewed 29 September 2016

So we stopped in to get a quick snack one day and man am I glad we did! We tried the tuna nachos (I know it sounds weird but trust me) and it was amazing!!! I'm talking fresh raw tuna here folks and it was served on a wonton chip! So freaking delicious!!! We also had the ceviche and guac. Everything was so good and we had 2x1 drinks and an amazing ocean view! The staff was awesome as well!

1  Thank Margiebean

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We stayed next door and went here for dinner. The food is great and the Lobster Risotto was a stand out. Service was fantastic and the location right on the beach was very romantic.

1  Thank kmacicek
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We ended up at this little restaurant because a huge rainy storm came in.Beautiful view of the ocean & small beach with hammocks to lay in when you are done eating. We only had appetizers but they were great. The margarita I ordered didn't taste like what I am used to and I didn't like it. The prices were inexpensive. The best was the decor of the inside of the restaurant and the ocean view.

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The food was amazing here! ordered the pesto pasta but with lobster. The best food I had in my whole mexico visit. Staff were friendly. The seating outside was beautiful as well. Right on the beach with a candle light setting. Such a relaxing vibe. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Banana beer and ribs what more could you want? Great food, great service, great view and really good drinks. Staff very attentive, on Mexico time of course, but they met and exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank Tim S