All reviews private bathroom private beach shared shower presidential suite tulum ruins beautiful sunrise kitchen table tree house eco hotel water pressure octopus mosquito netting ocean view restaurant staff mexican food low key rented bikes
Reviewed 29 November 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Diamante K during our trip to Tulum. It was p e r f e c t. Perfecto. They have everything. Bikes, tours, food, comfort, friends, live music, private beach, all of it. The clean and comfortable villas are all 300-25 feet from an incredibly pristine beach. The staff were the most hard working, chill, HELPFUL, compassionate, fun, easy going, customer service people I've ever witnessed. (I worked in luxury customer service for 5+ years, so I know when people are fake or don't pay attention to detail. The staff at Diamante K were gooooood.) If I had a question, any question, even if i was embarrassed to ask, every staff member gave me a comprehensive answer. and I don't speak Spanish! The restaurant had awesome, fresh seafood and familiar comfort foods, too. Manuel makes any cocktail, and they are delicioso.

Ana, Manuel and Emiliano made our precious trip so easy, relaxing and comfortable.

Lastly, please please do not miss out on taking a snorkel excursion with Angel. Angel, like the service staff at Diamante K, became our good friend and helped us with seeing the rarest most special underwater gardens filled with colorful life. (leopard sting ray, trumpet fish, parrot fish, sea anenome, coral, grouper etc etc etc). Do NOT miss out on Angel.

Thank you Diamante K!!!!!

-Ben Jones

Stayed: November 2017
DiamanteK, Gerente at Diamante K, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you Ben!

For taking the time to give us your review and for stay in Diamante K.

Was a really pleasure meet you and talk with you both.

We hope to see you soon in our little paradise :)

Kind Regards,

Diamante K Family

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This lil slice of heaven is something we will treasure in our memories forever. The private beach front is so perfect, great to relax in.. kind and effective staff! Great recommendations and service which suited our needs.. was so nice to have people who actually listen and not just recommend what they want to suit them.... the staff were warm hearted and went out of their way to accomodate our needs, always with a genuine smile... We loved sleeping to the sound of the waves and waking to the magical natural energy that surrounded our accomodation... truly was more than our expectations, and something we have been telling all we have met on our travels. If your not high maintenance and enjoy a place filled with love and good energy, which works with nature, then this is for you... immaculately clean and such a beautiful spot to return to after visiting the local surrounds. We will be back!!

Stayed: October 2017
DiamanteK, Gerente at Diamante K, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi!

Thank you so much to take the time for your review.

We are really glad to know that you had your magical moments in Diamante K.

Looking forward to see you soon :)

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

First night, after a long day travelling, they had a wedding going on, with pounding music til 2am! My head still hurts. The next night, some Latin jazz music ending at 10. I guess that was a break. So that we don't forget the first day, another evening of pounding music on the third night, til 11:30pm! Those boom boxes sure work! Why did I stay there? Live and learn. Oh, I almost forgot! It is still possible in this day and age to find a place that calls itself "hotel" when rooms may have NO bathrooms!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank André P
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Absolutely loved my stay at Diamante K. The staff is incredible and the views are breathtaking. The Suite Presidencial was awesome with our own private outdoor bathroom. Views from the bed couldn't be better. The fan above the bed was plenty to keep cool. Beach bay is small but the main beach is just steps away. Magical place for adventurous couples to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DiamanteK, Director General at Diamante K, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Hi Brynne,

Thank you for your comment. We are very glad that we could provide you a magical stay here in our beautiful small paradise. We are looking forward to welcome you soon! Your Diamantek Family

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Review is only for restaurant-
First bad meal in Mexico. The octopus main was mealy & the spicy sauce the waiter recommended with it had no flavor; the vegetables served on the side were from a frozen mix bag (that cauliflower/broccoli/carrot blend). My husband had a grey “rib eye” special that was inedible. And the drinks - which could have covered up some of this - were terrible. Super disappointing.

Also fair warning the seats by the windows had sand fleas after sunset; staff was very nice to move us halfway through our meal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple