“Perfect private session”

Yoga Dicha Studio
Ranked #4 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Premier yoga studio in the heart of Tulum town. Conveniently located on the main avenue, we are the only stand-alone studio specializing in daily classes led by amazing teachers, workshops, Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher Training immersions & yoga retreats for all levels. Experience the dicha vibe with our beautiful dicha tribe.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Yoga Dicha are amazing - they helped me surprise my boyfriend with a private yoga session for his 30th birthday and made it really special! Everything was wonderful, from the friendly email communication with Richelle, to the actual session itself. Our yoga teacher Dee made us feel at ease and she really knew her stuff. We enjoyed every moment of the session and learned a lot. The studio is bright, airy and relaxing - and smells amazing! Thank you Yoga Dicha!!!

RichelleMorganYoga, Guest Relations Manager at Yoga Dicha Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Laura!

We are so happy you enjoyed the private session / birthday surprise! Finding a piece of birthday cake after savasana is always a beautiful treat and Dee loved sharing that time with you! I hope you enjoyed your time in Tulum and look forward to seeing you again in the studio.

Take care!

"participants"
"inspiration"
"journey"

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The Sol to Soul Retreat listing on Book Yoga Retreats sounded like a perfect yoga holiday for me. It included a place to stay, breakfasts, no set daily schedule but as many classes at Yoga Dicha Studio as I wanted, with the flexibility to explore the Caribbean Coast of Mexico, somewhere I had long wanted to visit.

And it DID turn out to be perfect, if not what I had planned.

In short, after 1.5 yoga classes, the nagging foot pain that I'd been experiencing in the weeks prior to the retreat was something I could no longer ignore and as much as I hated to admit it, I was in too much pain to continue with classes.

When I told Richelle that I didn't think I could continue the yoga portion of the retreat, I was afraid she would be as disappointed in me as I was in myself.

Instead, she said, "Sometimes what we need the most is absolutely nothing… but being present and taking things in and enjoying the little things."

I was able to do that, supported by Richelle and the community she has established in Tulum. I had a lovely week relaxing on the beach, reading, riding my (rented, single speed) bike, visiting ruins and taking photographs.

This vacation challenged expectations and supported personal growth. Just not in the way I had expected it to. Which is sometimes exactly what you need.

Gratefully,
Susan

P.S. the studio space at Dicha, and the 1.5 classes I took, were fantastic ;)

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Ah, where do I begin with the magic that is Yoga Dicha? We discovered this gem while staying at a Air bnb close by, hooked from day one, bought a one month membership. In its essence, yoga Dicha is the true yoga. It offers the total connection between mental and physical. The classes and teachers offer spiritual guidance as well as an invigorating workout and a rebirth of muscles. Leave your practice feeling a deep appreciation for your body and for the age old practice of yoga.

1  Thank TulumTalk I
RichelleMorganYoga, Manager at Yoga Dicha Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you so so much for sharing love for us! And for recognizing the spirit in which we hope to share our studio, practice and community with our yogis.
Please stay in touch and hope to see you again soon in the studio.

Abrazo!
Richelle

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I intuitively chose to complete my 200-h Yoga teacher training in November 2017 with Yoga Dicha in Tulum,Mexico and I will always be grateful for this truly uplifting experience. My choice was mostly based on the various amazing testimonies on Richelle and Audra, our teachers and guides in this incredible transformation of becoming teachers ourselves.

The most important aspect was their authenticity. Both of them were relatable personalities, which gained their wisdom through life experience. They went through the process of dedication to their passion of Yoga, while experiencing the hardships, troubles and also times of enlightenment that life wants us to live through. They were both so generous in sharing their energy and their experience, that I felt allowed to be a flawless human-being with the deep routed wish to grow physically and spiritually. This really created the perfect atmosphere for evolving and challenging oneself.
On this journey they gave us the things we needed, which might not have always have been the things we wanted at that moment. Honest feedback is something we need to learn to appreciate in order to really learn from it.

I really loved the playful, respectful and empathetic energy that Audra gave to us. She generously shared her profound wisdom with us and still encouraged us to find our own way in Yoga. The group enjoyed her caring, kind and loving personality, which comforted us also on days, where we reached our limits. She has a quirky and creative mind and still a deep aura of spirituality. We especially benefitted from her spiritual knowledge in the first part of the Yoga immersion, where we intensively studied the principles and foundations of the teachings of Yoga.

Richelle has a powerful and yet sensitive energy. One could say she cares so much about her student’s growth; she does not refrain from the challenges that automatically arise. She is a very intuitive observer with the ability to really see people with all their weaknesses and talents. This is a unique gift, which she wisely uses to bring out our own shining light. She guided us with love, humour and a deeply rooted spirituality. While experiencing this intense immersion, she also knew how to make us laugh and enjoy the journey. I really felt that she saw and acknowledged the individual personality of every student and her goal was always to encourage and challenge us to grow.

This Immersion at Yoga Dicha really gave me the push that I was looking for. I met incredible human-beings, as students and as teachers. We learned a lot from each other and most of all about ourselves. As we were told, I still feel this is only the beginning of a life long journey.
I remain in love and gratitude!
Kim

RichelleMorganYoga, Manager at Yoga Dicha Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Beautiful! Thank you, Kim! It was such an honor to share the experience with you. These immersions are gifts from the soul that carry on long after the immersion is over and I'm so happy you shared this journey with us. Big love for your adventures this year! Teach, teach and teach some more.
Abrazo!