“Amazing Ceviche!”
Review of Villa Pescadores

Villa Pescadores
Ranked #113 of 479 Restaurants in Tulum
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This was one of the best meals on our trip to Tulum. We stopped for cocktails and a light lunch. We had great service and the food was delightful.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Cozy spot on the beach with picturesque views of the beach and fishing boats. Reasonable prices and welcoming/friendly staff. My only wish is that they didn't remove the stage where they used to have live music.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Well, maybe not Michelin, but I was completely stunned by how good the restaurant was. We were staying just to the north at Zazil Kin and were looking to try something other than the restaurant there. It was apparent upon sitting at the table that somebody had an eye for detail and high standards. Tables and chairs were arranged just so with an eye to line and uniformity. Service was helpful and attentive without being obsequious. The server was there when we wanted/needed him and gone when we didn't. I'm sometimes a little hamstrung by or embarrassed about my lack of fluency in Spanish, but the server was careful to meet me where my fluency was and to graciously slide right into English when I needed assistance. All of his recommendations were spot-on. The tuna carpaccio was absolutely outstanding both in flavor and presentation. Entrees were also outstanding. The tuna entree special was so large it was almost absurd. But it was perfectly seared and the accompanying sauces were delicious.

I have worked in and managed restaurants in Minneapolis for nearly 40 years and as a consequence of that experience, cannot not see the machinery of a restaurant. My eye goes to the details first and everything here was in place. Because our experience was so good, we decided to come back the next night. They hit it out of the park again. Everything about the restaurant is superb. Should we find ourselves in Tulum again, a visit here will most certainly be on our To Do list.

2  Thank brianvel1
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The first welcome words from the server was, did you know that you need to spend at least $1000 pesos ($50 USD) for each cabana or beach bed, So we responded to him, "No we did not know it, but we need two". But then when we asked for the second umbrella he said, "I do not have more", then, we asked for a bucket with ice and he said " I do not have more". However we saw the he found more for another costumers. Sorry to say this, but I feel bad for the place, to be honest they have a nice beach. Oh also we ordered a spicy sauce and never came.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I will make this simple;
Amazing food, mexicain craft beer.
Great ambiance.
Good service.
Nice beach.

I highly recommend this restaurant.